She's back

*Jayce*

"Damn man, you didn't have to go that hard me. You almost knocked me the fuck out." Calvin complained while climbing under the rope around the rink in the basement of the bar. There was no one here but Cash, Calvin and me, because Cash lets us come down here and train or just let out some steam if we need to.

And I need it more now than ever.

The day that Blake and I ran from the cops and ended up at the bar I've been thinking about one thing and no matter how hard I try to stop, my stupid fucking brain keeps being stubborn. When Calvin called Blake out about having feelings for me and her not denying it, It was like a flip switched in my head and I haven't been able to think about anything else.

I've always been attracted to Blake, you'd have to be blind not to be, with her beautiful natural black hair and dark freckles scattering her face and a body that would make anyone fall to their knees. Not to mention her laugh that doesn't come out very often but lights up the room when it does. She's absolutely beautiful in every way and she knows it but not in a conceded bitchy way but a confident and can take care of herself kind of way, it's probably the most beautiful part about her.

Let's just say there have been way too many times that I have seen her in those spandex biker shorts and a baggy shirt and had to shove my hands in my pockets. Shit now I'm hard.

Growing up I would always just blame my being attracted to her on teenage hormones but deep down I knew it was more. Blake and I have a connection that can't be mistaken by anyone, even us no matter how much we try. We've been through so much together, whether it was being poor and having to steal food for one another or being abused and being there to stitch each other up.

But, no matter how much I may or may not like her more than a friend, we can't be more and I think we both know it. That's why we have never acted on the attraction. I would much rather be her best friend for the rest of my life than taking a chance on a relationship and it taking a bad turn and I don't have her in my life anymore. I did it once and I can't do it again.

I was punched, literally, out of my thoughts when Calvin's fist makes a hard connection with my stomach making me fold over. "Dude, what the fuck" I groaned.

"You were daydreaming and I decided to get your attention while getting you back for trying to kill me in the cage." He commented smugly, wearing a smirk.

I decided not to give him shit about it because I was going a little rough on him while we were sparring. I think I was just trying to fight what Calvin said the other night out of my head. It didn't work. "Sorry man, I've just got a lot to think about right now."

"Do you happen to be thinking about a certain black-haired beauty?" he wiggled his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

"No. I have a lot going on." I lied smoothly.

"You can't lie to me handsome. I saw that dreamy look in your eye. You were thinking about fucking Blake when you should have been thinking about fucking me!" He screeched in a mocking offended tone.

I didn't know whether to laugh or be disgusted. Defiantly the latter. "I wasn't thinking about fucking anyone, especially not you." I scoffed.

Calvin got a fake dreamy look in his eyes and started walking slowly over to me. I started walking backward, ready to punch him in the face. "Come on handsome. I know you want some of this. You can't hide it forever."

"Shut the fuck up asshole before I punch you" I growled. This man is my best friend but I wouldn't hesitate to give him a black eye if he tries to kiss me. Trust me he would. He's already tried way more than I would like to admit. I shiver in disgust.