On Hold

Hey guys! So I have some good and bad news. This story is currently on hold. When I first started this story I was so in love with it but I was just going with the flow and had nothing planned with it. I have fell completely out of love with this book.

Now for the good new, if you care of course. I have started and is half way through with another story that I love so much. I have everything planned out and it has made my writing process so much better and easier. This whole writing thing has been an amazing learning thing for me so please don't be mad.

I'm excited to say though, that when I'm done with this book, which I'm planning to be in the next couple months. It will be finished so I can post on a continuous schedule.

If you like football and sport romance, I really believe you will fall in love this book as much as I have.

I've been thinking about post the cover and a little steel peak... let me know if y'all want that!

I'm not saying this story will never be completed but I'm working on something I'm more passionate about right now! I have never completed a book before so I'm really excited!

I love all of you so much and I really hope you stick with me on this! ♥️♥️♥️