Part 9

You opened the room door and your eyes widened at the scene you just witnessed. You saw Yoo-Na against the wall while Yoongi was kissing him. You stared them for seconds and your eyes welled up with tears.

"Yoo-Na!" Yoongi screamed pulling away "Oh y/n! We were jus-" "Ah! It's okay Yoo-Na! I'll come back later " you said and ran away from there. Yoongi immediately turned around to see you when he heard your name, he was about to go after you but Yoo-Na grabbed him by his hand "Don't you think we should complete what we started " Yoo-Na said coming closer to him. "We started? No, Yoo-Na, it was you who started." Yoongi said releasing himself from Yoo-Na's hold. "So what? We're in a relationship. It's normal!" Yoo-Na said.  "No!! It's not! I'm not ready for all this! Yoongi said walking backwards to look for you.

(Yoongi's pov)
"I received a message from Yoo-Na to meet her in the music room. As soon as I reached there, I saw Yoo-Na looking outside the window so I walked towards her but Yoo-Na suddenly turned and pulled me by my neck and kissed me. I got so startled by her actions that it took me some seconds to think." Yoongi thought to himself walking out of the music room.
(Yoongi's pov end)

"Why am I crying? No! Y/n, you have to control. You have to be strong. They are in a relationship and you didn't expect anything so just control!!" you said and went to the washroom as didn't want anyone to see you crying.

You were crying hard when someone knocked the door calling your name "Y/n!! Y/n!! Come out y/n!" "I'm fine Rose! Y-you can go! Don't worr-worry about me!" "How can I not worry about you y/n? You're my bestfriend!! Come out or I'll never talk to you" Rose said and you immediately opened the door and hugged her "Rose!! I-i-i really don't know what's wrong with me!! I-i-i just can't stop crying!!" you said sobbing "no y/n! No, you have to be strong!" Rose said caressing your back.

You cried for few minutes more while hugging Rose and then pulled back & wiped your tears. "Y/n! Stay strong and don't show your weak side to anyone else and Yoongi is outside the washroom, he wants to talk to you" Rose said and you started shaking as you didn't want to face him. "Y/n, just control yourself for today and then take a break for sometime." Rose said.

You nodded and took a deep breath before walking out of the washroom. "Y/n!! Uh- what you saw w-"  "Ah! I'm sorry for ruining your moment there. I didn't knew that you were with her there. You both look g-good together " you cut him off, didn't even letting him complete his sentence when he just wanted to clear everything. "But y/n, hear me firs- 

*Ding Dong*

"Ah! We should hurry y/n." Rose said hearing the periodbell and dragged you from there towards the class. Yoongi tried to talk to you about that many times in every period but you avoided or ignored him by giving excuses. The last period also ended and you were walking out of the school with Rose and Jimin when Yoongi came to you "can we please talk for a minute...alone?" you looked at Rose "you both go ahead!" you said to them.

You were with Yoongi after Jimin and Rose left and there was an awkward silence between you both. "So what was it?" you asked looking down. "Ah! Right! Uh- y/n earlier today, I was re-" "Yoongles Baby!!!" Yoongi cut off again when Yoo-Na called his name and stand beside him holding his hands. "What were you both talking about? Y/n, aren't you getting late for your home?" Yoo-Na said glaring at you.

You looked at Yoo-Na holding Yoongi's arms and glaring at you "nothing and I was just going. Goodbye!" you said leaving them alone. As you turned to walk out of the school, your tears started dripping from your eyes. You reached your home and ate something and laid down on your bed crying as you couldn't erase that memory of them kissing from your head.

A Month Later

Rose : "how are you feeling now y/n? Are you okay now? I'm missing you much!!"

Jimin : "yes , y/n! We're missing you so much. It's been a whole month since you've come to school. Rose told me everything and why are you not coming to school but now please come back!"

You : "I'm missing you both too and don't worry I'm fine now and I'll come back in 2-3 days. I just needed a time and now I'm really good....by the way I'll call you both later. It's almost my shift time."

Rose and Jimin nodded and you hung up the call. You were taking a break from school as Rose suggested you because you needed some time to clear your thoughts and to reflect on yourself as you were too tired of facing all the problems in your life. You had also decided to leave the

house so you already started working as part-timer in a Cafe and Jimin also helped you in searching a house for you to live. Your parents never cared for you so they didn't object when you told them that you're moving out tomorrow instead they got happy when you told them. You reached the Cafe and did your shift as usual and came back home. As soon as you reached, you noticed that Yoo-Na hasn't come home but you didn't care and went to your room to get some sleep.

Next Morning, you woke up early as you had to move out of the house. You took a shower and get dressed up and checked your things before leaving "everything is done!! Now, I can leave this place in peace." you said and took your things out of the room when you saw Yoo-Na coming inside the house wearing someone else's cloth.

She was looking like she just woke up or something. "Yoo-Na?" you called out her name. She saw you and came to you "you're moving out, right? Glad you took that decision. You should've done that sooner" Yoo-Na said scoffing at you. "Are you coming home now?" you asked looking at her messy hair. "Yeah!! I was with someone last night and it was amaaaaziingg!! It was so good. I can't just forget last night!!!" Yoo-Na said with a smile on her face.

You looked at her with confusion as she never tell you these things before. She always used to hangout with her friends, it was normal but she never came in someone else's clothes. "Okayy but why are you wearing your friend clothes?" you asked "you're so dumb y/n? Don't you know what it means?" Yoo-Na said and you shook your head. You actually know what it means but you're not expecting that as she was wearing a normal oversized t-shirt and black pants so you thought maybe she spilled something on her clothes so her friend gave her clothes.

"I was with Yoongi last night. But keep this a secret y/n because I don't want anyone to know about it." Yoo-Na said and left with an evilish smile.