Part 6

"Come here y/n!! Let's go from here. I'll take you to your home." Yoongi said crouching infront of you.

"Yoongi!!!!! What are you doing? Why are you sitting there?" you said limping here and there while giggling. Yoongi released a deep sigh and took your hands in his and interlocked it infront of his chest and stood up straight grabbing your thighs. "Yippee!!! Let's goo!!!" you said placing your head on his shoulder. Yoongi shooked his head and walked out of the bar giving you a piggyback ride.

"Why did you even drink so much when you can't handle?" Yoongi asked. "I'm not drunk! I'm totally not drunk!" You said pouting.

"Yeah, yeah! You're not drunk! I'm the one who's drunk, right?" Yoongi said chuckling. "But don't just drink with anyone now, if you don't trust that person or I'm not around" Yoongi added. "Yes! Sir!" you said saluting him. "But you know what I was scared back then. I thought I'm gonna loose my virginity to them. I thought they wil-" "no no! Nothing has happened and nothing will. Don't cry y/n" Yoongi said looking at you sideways.

You turned your face to him while sobbing on his back and poked his cheeks "you're like a marshmallow" you said giggling. Yoongi saw you smiling and unknowingly his face also lit up with a smile. You were just looking at him when you felt something weird and tapped his shoulder.

"What? What is it y/n?" "Put me, put me down!!" Yoongi immediately put you down and you ran towards a corner and spit out the alcohol. "You really can't handle alcohol!" Yoongi mumbled to himself and again crouched so you could climb again but after few minutes of it, he looked behind to see you but you weren't there. He stood up looked here and there and then found you walking diagonally.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" " me? I'm walking" you said innocently. "Yes, you are but you're walking diagonally " Yoongi said chuckling "no, not at all. Look I'm walking straight!" you said and started walking on the yellow line but after few steps you walked towards the pole while Yoongi was laughing his ass off at you showing his gummy smile.

Yoongi let you walk by yourself and was dragging you in the center again and again. As you were walking, "y/n, I wanted to ask you this since a long time but can we be friends?" Yoongi asked playing with his hair. You stopped walking and looked at him with your hands on your waist and then you started laughing "friends? You don't know anything Yoongi! But yes we are friends now!!" you said pulling his cheeks

"Ouch! Ouch! It hurts y/n!" Yoongi said laughing. You both then talked about other things too on the way and soon reached your house. You gave him a goodbye wave and walked inside your house and laid directly on your bed. You even woke up late because of the hangover but still managed to be on time at school.

You were walking towards your class when you felt someone walking besides you. You turned your face to look at that person and your eyes widened when you see Yoongi walking besides you. "You're walking straight today!" Yoongi said looking at you. Your pupils started shaking and you started looking down "wh-what do you mean by that?" you said stammering. "Why did you start stammering again? You were okay last night" Yoongi said bending down to look at your face.

"Ah!! You don't remember anything, so let me remind you. You were so drunk last night that I had to drop you home and in between time you agreed to be friends with me" Yoongi said and put a hangover drink in your hand before leaving you to remember everything.

Memories from last night started coming in you head. As each memory was coming by from those jerks touching you to Yoongi dropping you home, your eyes widened with every memory and you left a gasp from your mouth "he asked me to be friends with him!!!!" you thought to yourself and walked towards your class hoping on every tile of the hallway not knowing the fact that someone was listening your conversation with him.

(Yoo-Na's pov)
"I was looking for Yoongi when I saw him talking to y/n. I hid behind a pillar and heard their conversation, Yoongi was saying that y/n agreed to be friends with him and he dropped her home last night. Huh, who does she think she is? I'll have to show her what I am capable of!!!" Yoo-Na spoke to herself looking at y/n.
(Yoo-Na's pov end)

The whole day passed just like that with you and Yoongi glancing each other and smiling because now you're friends with him. School ended with the last periodbell, you packed your things to go home. As you were walking, someone pulled you by your wrist in an empty classroom. "Yoo-Na? What are you doing and why did you pu- " you couldn't even complete your sentence when Yoo-Na slapped you hard on your face. "Yoo-Na!!" you yelled at her but her minions pulled your hair and Yoo-Na kicked you in your stomach.

"Wh-why are you doing this to me? You know this will not do anything good to you too!" you said crying. Yoo-Na kneeled down on your level "you mean you will tell our parents? Go ahead! But you know what no one will give a damn about it because no one cares for you. I repeat NO ONE!!" Yoo-Na whispered in you ear and stood up again slapping you again.

"Why? Just tell me why are you doing this to me?" you screamed your lungs out crying. Yoo-Na hold your chip up "because you tried to steal something that belongs to me. You dare to talk to Yoongi and what was that? Yes, you agreed to friends with him!! YOU. LOOSER. DON'T. DESERVE. ANYTHING so stay away from my Yoongi " Yoo-Na said pushing you causing you to fall and hit your head on the desk. After Yoo-Na left, you sit up against the door crying and your forehead was bleeding but what hurt you most were her words.

After crying for hours, you reached home and went to your room straight and the fact that no one really cared about you made you feel more worse. You were feeling so down so you didn't even write a letter for Yoongi. Next day, Yoongi was checking his locker hoping to see another letter but got disappointed when he found nothing and was walking towards his class when he saw you "Hey y/n!!" Yoongi came to you but you started walking backwards to run away but he hold your hand.

"What happened y/n? Why are you trying to run away ? Did I do something wrong?" Yoongi asked coming closer to you.