Part 2

It would be of great help if y'all will share your opinions and vote on the parts while reading it♡

"He's Min Yoongi, the heartthrob of our school. The most popular boy who came back from his vacation " Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"Wait, what's with that expression, huh? Do you guys not get along?" you asked "it's nothing like that. It's just that, he just reduces our chances of getting a girl and i think you can see the reason by the way talk to you later my girlfriend is waiting for me there" Jimin said pointing at his girlfriend who was waiting for him. You nodded and Jimin left with a goodbye and hugged his girlfriend. You looked at them and chuckled because they were looking too cute completely forgotten about Yoongi.

You tried to look at him again but the girls were still all around him so you turned away your face and was admiring the whether outside the window when you felt someone sitting besides you.

You slowly turned your face and found a blonde hair boy with a marshmallow like face. His cheeks were round and his eyes were droopy which can make him look tired but his face was so cute that makes him look as fresh as a steamed bun. You looked at his pink lips. "It's empty right?" Yoongi's deep rusty voice made you snapped out of your thoughts "y-y-yes" you answered stammering and looked the other side wondering as to why he sat besides you

(Yoongi's pov)
"Not again! It's only been ten minutes since I came back after few days. I'm already so depressed and was not feeling well as I went for my grandmother's funeral. I wanted some peace and some privacy. As soon as I entered the classroom my eyes fell on her, she was the only one who seemed normal to me, who seemed to know how not to invade someone's privacy and when I saw an empty seat beside her I decided to seat there." Yoongi thought glancing at you
(Yoongi's pov end)

"Hey, why are you sitting here? I have saved a seat for you. You can come and sit there" Yoo-Na came swaying her hips and placed her one hand on the table and one on Yoongi's shoulder. You were looking all this glancing over your shoulders. "Yes! Please go and sit with her." you thought to yourself. "It's okay. I'm fine here." Yoongi refused her offer. You pulled your hair in frustration looking outside the window.

"Umm..okay then I'll just come here and sit with you. Hey! You y/n!!! Just go and sit somewhere else because now I'm gonna sit with him" you didn't like how Yoo-Na ordered you again but you didn't say anything as you yourself wanted to leave from there because you were falling for him hard.

You packed your things, got up from your seat and was about to leave when Yoongi hold your hand and pulled you down which made you sit back. "Why would she leave? She was already sitting here. I choose to sit with her s-"  "everyone just settle down!!" Yoongi couldn't complete his sentence when the teacher entered the classroom tapping her register on the table. Yoo-Na glared at you and went back to her seat stomping her feet.

You glanced at  Yoongi and started looking down at your books. "So you're y/n, right?" you nodded your head at his question. "Are you new here?" You again just nodded. The first period just went in silence between you both. The second period was mathematics but the teacher was absent so you took out your novel and started reading it. You were glancing and admiring Yoongi in between who was listening some music now.

Yoongi noticed you "woah! You read this too. Damn! This is my favorite novel!" Yoongi said showing his gummy smile. You gulped down hiding your feelings and nodded smiling. "I'm sorry to ask this but are you mute or you just don't want to talk to me?" Yoongi asked with his sparkling eyes. "N-no. I-i-i'm just an introvert. I-i can't speak to people frankly unless I know them very well" you said looking down.

Yoongi chuckled at your answer "it means you're just like me but there's a difference that I talk coldly then" Yoongi said smiling. You were looking at his eyes but distracted when you heard the periodbell. Half day then went in a snap of a finger with you both glancing each other. "Finally! It's lunch time!" you said smiling as soon as you heard another bell but your smile soon turned into an embarrassing one when you noticed Yoongi looking at you.

You immediately ran away from the class to the cafeteria of your school. You picked a plate and was receiving your food from the school staff when someone pushed you from behind causing you to drop your plate "Oh my! You're so clumsy. You should have been careful" Yoo-Na said walking away from you with an evilish smile. You knew she did it on purpose but you didn't know the reason. You apologized to everyone and again took your food.

You were looking for a seat when you saw Jimin with his girlfriend, who were telling you to come and sit with them. You walked towards them "Are you sure? Can I really sit here?" you asked as it never happened with you. "Aren't we in the same class and don't worry my girlfriend is not a jealous type. She trusts me and she knows that I only love her. By the way, her name is Rose! Isn't she pretty?" Jimin asked pulling Rose more close to him.

You sat infront of them "yes she's very pretty and you both look so cute together. Oh! I didn't introduce myself yet. My name is Kang Y/n." you said scratching your neck. "Aww you're so cute y/n. Okay! So from now on we're friends. We will do everything together" Rose said stretching her hand to you for a handshake. You smiled and stretched your hand too but she pulled you and hugged you.

"Don't you both think, you're leaving someone behind?" Jimin pouted. Rose got up and sit with you and hugged you again "are we y/n?" Rose said smiling and you both started laughing while Jimin folded his hand and gave both of you an eye roll.
You all had your lunch and was walking towards your class again when you saw Yoongi eating his lunch alone under a tree. It seemed like he wanted some time alone so you didn't bother to do something. After few minutes, Yoongi came back again in the class, it was a combined class  in the music room. He sat alone at the back while you were sitting with Rose and Jimin.

Rose and Jimin were teasing you for being so formal with them but stopped when teacher asked Yoongi to come and play something. Yoongi got up and walked towards the piano. He sat and started playing it. The way he was playing piano and the way his music was healing you made you fall for him more. You were staring at him when he saw you while playing it which made your cheeks red and your heart started beating fast.

Soon the day ended and you reached your home. Yoo-Na was still angry but you didn't know the reason. You ignored her and laid on your bed after taking a shower and started wondering about Yoongi. Next Morning, you did your daily routine and left for school. As soon as you entered the class, you saw Yoongi sitting at the same place where you both were sitting yesterday. It looked like he saved a seat for someone but you looked down  and started walking in another direction when Rose and Jimin came from behind and asked you to sit with them. You nodded and walked with them. You sat alone behind them which was diagonally to him. Yoongi was about to get up and talk to you but you ran away from the class

"Did she just ran away from me? Why she always ran away? I thought we got close after yesterday." Yoongi said releasing a deep sigh in disappointment

" Yoongi said releasing a deep sigh in disappointment