Part 3

Did she just ran away from me? Why she always ran away? I thought we got close after yesterday." Yoongi said releasing a deep sigh in disappointment.

(A/n)
An year passed since you started liking him but never confessed to him. He tried to talk to you many times but you always did your best to avoid him or tried to not to face him by running away. You, Rose and Jimin got closer than before. Now they also know that you like Yoongi and tries to convince you to confess him but you always refused their suggestion. After some days of meeting Yoongi, you got to know that Yoo-Na likes Yoongi too which gave you an another reason to not to ever confess him as you think that who would choose you over her? Because Yoo-Na is far more beautiful than you.
(A/n end)

It was another day of school, you were just sitting alone waiting for Jimin and Rose when a minion of Yoo-Na came to you "Hey y/n can you please help me?" you looked here and there "but I think Yoo-Na will not like that" you said. "Oh, don't worry about her. Actually, I have to adjust my uniform but I need someone to tell me if it's okay" you nodded at her answer and walked out of the classroom towards the washroom when someone suddenly put a leg infront of you causing you to fall on the floor.

Other students who saw you falling and Yoo-Na with her minions started laughing at you "are you blind or what? How can you fall right in front of me?" your eyes welled up with tears and you were about to ran away when someone helped you to stand up grabbing your shoulder. You looked at the boy and it was Yoongi. As he was helping you, you fall again midway because you twisted your leg. He put your hand over his shoulder and made you stand up.

"I told you not to do that Sera. See? You hurt her! Oh my god! Y/n, are you okay?" Yoo-Na started acting like she didn't do anything and it was her friend's fault as soon as she saw yoongi. Yoongi looked at her and rolled his eyes "I don't know what is wrong with you all but this is such a cheap trick to pull. Hurting someone for fun isn't good and not helping someone is worse than that" Yoongi said looking at the other students. "Let's go. I'll take you to the infirmary, you need some painkillers" Yoongi said looking at you and you just nodded at him admiring his beautiful face and beautiful soul.

He made you sit on the bed of the infirmary but the staff told him to wait and left to call the doctor "why you always endure these things? Why don't you just speak for yourself? Why y/n?" Yoongi asked removing your shoes and socks "I-i-i just can't" you said looking down. He got up sit infront of you "look y/n, if you don't speak for yourself then no will do that for you. You have to be strong" Yoongi said in a soft voice.

You were staring deep into his eyes and answered "I'll try" Suddenly you heard a cough sound which made you both snapped out "this is a school!!! Go to your class" the teacher scolded Yoongi which made you smile. Yoongi got up and walked backwards looking at your smiling face. Soon after some time, you went to cafeteria with Jimin and Rose and told them about what happened earlier.

"I'm so sorry y/n we couldn't help you at that time." "Why are you sorry? I know you both would have helped me if you were there. So don't be like this" you hugged them both. "Okay, but y/n, yoongi really seems good. They way he helped you. Please just confess him already!" Jimin said.

"Y/n, it's the last year. It's now or never. Wait, you can just write a letter to him. You just have to write him a letter and become his secret admirer. He wouldn't know who you are." Rose suggested. "Yeah, it sounds good because I just want him to know my feelings so I will not reveal my name and I only have to write him a letter. Thankyou Rose!!!! You're the best!" you smiled widely and hugged her.