Part 8

"Oh my dear sister!! So this is what you're doing the whole time......behind my back."
Yoo-Na said putting the letter back into the Yoongi's locker.

After putting the letter back, Yoo-Na decided to stay away from y/n for a while until other students arrive. Time passed away and soon other students started arriving too. Yoongi arrived and opened his locker hoping to see the letter and got happy when he found it. He immediately opened it and started reading it

"Hey Yoongi♡

Today, I want to thankyou for existing. Actually, I was having a hard time lately but seeing your gummy smile always make me forget those. Sometimes watching you feels like I'm looking at a male lead of a romantic novel, yes I love reading. I can't even describe how much you mean to me and how much I love you. I just want to hold your hands and climb the stairs with you to go up with you. I really love you Yoongi. I really do.

~Your Secret Admirer "

" I love you too my admirer. I don't even know you but you makes me the happiest person only with your words." Yoongi said reading your letter. "Oh you do!" Yoo-Na mumbled to herself, who purposely hide behind a pillar to see Yoongi's reaction to the letter. Yoo-Na took out her phone

Yoo-Na : "Hey, Yoongi,
Can we talk for a minute in music room in second period?"

Yoongi : "fine!"

Yoo-Na looked at Yoongi with an evilish smile and shoved her phone back inside her pocket. "You're going to loose something y/n" Yoo-Na thought to herself and walked towards the class.

*Ding Dong*

The periodbell for second period rang. Yoo-Na got up from her seat and looked at Yoongi who was reading the letter again, he looked up and rolled her eyes seeing Yoo-Na looking at him. You were with Jimin and Rose laughing and giggling when you saw them both leaving the classroom, you got a little suspicious but ignored it not knowing what is coming for you.

"Tell me what is it? Why did you call me here? It must be important as I'm too busy." Yoongi said folding his arms. "It is important. 'Yoongi, I want to thankyou for existing. Actually, I was having a hard time lately but seeing your gummy smile makes me forget those.' I know it sounds you familiar but I decided to say this in person." Yoo-Na said coming closer to Yoongi.

Yoongi's eyes widened when he heard the exact same words of the letter he was reading earlier. "So you're saying that you are my secret admirer? It was you who wrote those letters?" Yoongi asked as he couldn't believe what he just heard. The letter which he was receiving feels so real and genuine and on the other hand Yoo-Na always gives him the fake vibe. "Yes! I am your secret admirer" Yoo-Na said holding Yoongi's hands.

"But you didn't want to reveal yourself then why are you telling me?" Yoongi asked in suspicion "uh-yeah-uh, like I told you I was having a hard time so I just realized that I should tell you everything" Yoo-Na said scratching her neck "so are you accepting me?" Yoo-Na asked "um...uh ...yeah because I have no reason to reject you as I really started loving my secret admirer." Yoongi said releasing his hands from your hold.