Some War Action

Disclaimer: I don't own anything

Some War Action

A month later

"It is the time we have been waiting for!" Zeus his voice boomed across the vast hall echoing with the walls. The now 10 deities' strong Olympian Council were ready finally after years of preparation to begin their rebellion. "We have stewed enough and we will have to strike first against the Titans" Zeus continued dramatically. "Do any of you have suggestions for our targets?" Zeus asked his fellow Olympians. The room was currently only occupied by the aforementioned Olympian Gods and their allied Titans sitting on some guest thrones like usual.

Hades for once raised his voice from his usual silence "I have heard rumors of powerful beings trapped in Tartarus, only guarded by one warden. That could be beneficial for our cause" Before Zeus could reply Perseus jumped in "Excellent! Now we have one target" Perseus looked around for a moment receiving nods of acceptance and continued, "I think that we should strike at the snake's head and try to attack their general" Perseus said confidence evident in his voice.

The Olympians looked thoughtful at the proposition and eventually called for a vote, which got a unanimous decision to attack the Titans' top general. "So who is going where?" Aphrodite asked curiously. Aphrodite's throne had appeared at her husband's side shuffling Hera away from the two Kings, which she didn't appreciate but she was unfortunately for her quite powerless to deny the action herself.

With Aphrodite's status as Queen of The Gods, Hera was technically inferior status-wise to her now Sister-in-law which didn't sit right with her. Perseus glanced appreciatively at his wife for the very relevant question and then turned to his only niece. Athena immediately picked up on the unasked question and answered quickly "Well for the prison break down in Tartarus, we should have a minimum of two but the best-case scenario would be three powerful ones just in case something goes wrong. And then have maybe five of us for the raid against the General.

"Very well, we will do it simultaneously with me, Hades, and Poseidon taking the prison break while Perseus, Athena, Aphrodite, Pallas, Crius, and Coeus go with him just to be careful" Zeus ordered with authority befitting a being holding a title such as his. The Titans who usually just sat silently observing the council meetings on their guest thrones nodded in agreement.

A week later

I walked up the mountain towards the foggy peak. I was quite nervous about this coming engagement in regards to my last interaction with Atlas. I felt the oxygen level lowering drastically(even if I didn't need it) as I neared the top. The pressure was also becoming quite noticeable when I reached the peculiar fog.

I walked with calm steps that I didn't think were appropriate for such a nerve-racking situation. I walked through the mist my steps echoing around me, all the while I monitored my surroundings constantly for any sign of deities. I suddenly felt five weak powered beings appear a couple of feet in front of me, they were probably nymphs or something like that but it could also be five Titans with their power aura hidden.

I took a calming breath before stepping out of the all-enveloping mist and being greeted by a beautiful garden with stunning plants of all kinds. Helios was burning bright today(the little trickster) probably thinking it is funny to sunburn all us lowly ground deities. I suddenly noticed the five beautiful women\girls standing in front of me.

The youngest looked maybe 12 and the eldest of the five looked 17 or 18. All the girls/women shared the same volcanic eyes with different kinds of black-shaded hair.

"Who are you to trespass onto our garden?" The eldest one said confidently with a strong voice. "I'm what you would call a wanderer who has gotten lost, can you tell me where I am?" Perseus asked while making a show of looking around the area. The women raised their eyebrows in baffled surprise at the bad lie. "Uh-huh, and if I said that you just lied what would you answer then?" The eldest sister said sarcastically. "That bad?" All the sisters nodded their heads in unison.