Olympian Encounters

Disclaimer: I don't own anything

This chapter will contain some light limes and mentions of sex, so you have been warned!

Enjoy.

Olympian Encounters

An hour later

The last thing they discussed during the meeting was a proposition to have individual palaces up on Olympus and it was approved with little opposition and the first Olympian Council meeting officially ended.

Perseus went over to Demeter and Hestia who had immediately jumped out of their respective 'seats' and they stood conversing quietly. They noticed Perseus walking up to them in the now-abandoned hall. He stopped in front of them with a genuine smile before asking his question "So, what do you say to build on neighboring properties? This is definitely not because of Hestia's domain of Architecture" He said charmingly, 'It was actually was one of the reasons for his proposition, but it wasn't the main reason' he thought as he glanced imperceptibly at Demeter all the while, but by her amused grin he gathered that he hadn't done a good enough job with his 'subtle' glances directed at her.

Hestia agreed with a knowing tone and grabbed onto their forearms flashing out to the row right below the plateau where the Hall of the Gods stood. Where they constructed some stone roads leading at the edge of the level looking down at the rest of Olympus. They also connected the road to the levels further down until they had made an orderly city grid of roads connecting the plateau with the rest of the five levels in a seamless yet efficient manner. They decided to put their palaces on the right side of Olympus on the edge of the island, where they could see Zeus using his newfound domains to cover the bottom of Olympus with a thick cloud cover(probably unsatisfied by the dullness of the bottom of the floating island).

Perseus put his palace at the complete edge so if anyone would ever decide to throw a discus or something it would constantly run the risk of soaring off the side of the island, which would be quite irritating, but Perseus liked the view so he was happy. Following Perseus on the left was Demeter where instead of building her house/palace she planted a small cornfield in what would eventually (when she got around to it) be her garden behind her house.

And then Hestia finished their line of palaces/properties on Demeter's left with only a stool and a table already containing papyrus scrolls with sketches of her palace.

Perseus decided to take it on the go and put up some stone foundations for what would become his three-story log cabin/palace(because it felt appropriate, ok?). He managed to finish his foundation and first floor before deciding to actually sleep for the first time since last week or something like that, he couldn't even remember when he last slept?! He was about to lay down on the bed he had plopped in the middle of what would become a cozy dining room but was currently only some walls and what would have been a misplaced bed under normal circumstances.

But he was interrupted from his beauty sleep by a soft knock on his main entrance. He sighed and slipped on a khiton and walked out of the 'dining room' to his entrance hall up to his oak door to strongly reprimanding his reason for interrupting his well-deserved nap.

He opened the door and his words suddenly disappeared at who it was knocking at his door at this time of night(which was actually day since he had used the entire night in either a council meeting or constructing this very house. He silently let her in and he conjured two comfortable chairs for them.

"So what are you doing here Demeter?" Perseus said nonchalantly. Demeter rolled her eyes in amusement at his attempt to feign disinterest and said in a deadpan voice "You know what I mean Perseus. We need to talk" What would be the worst sentence you could hear from your romantic interest/partner was only met by excited mental squealing by Perseus before he got mental control back again.