Preparations for a Mission and Other Godly Shenanigans

Disclaimer: I don't own anything

Preparations for a Mission and Other Godly Shenanigans

A year later

Wood splinters flew off as the two wooden swords joined in a strike. Both godlings were sweating even wearing only a loincloth over their private areas. Like usually the summer was in full force with Helios blazing down upon the two sons of Kronos. They were now physically and mentally at the age of fourteen and puberty was hitting like a freight train. And the brothers were trying to let out their feelings in nearly hourly spars from sunrise to sunset. The two boys looked like the two deities they were with impeccable muscles rippling at every strike that their swords landed.

Golden ichor from nosebleeds to splinters opening wounds the two brothers relentlessly bashed each other to exhaust themselves which wasn't quite as easy as you would think considering their godly stamina, pain resistance, and their godly food and drink. Their advanced hearing suddenly heard a deity flashing into the vicinity and they immediately stopped and stood shoulder to shoulder looking over the mountains ridges before seeing a woman walking up to them with a placating gesture.

The deity walked up and the two boys and as she neared they could see more details and well they liked what they saw. The Titaness had unblemished skin with long flowing blonde hair she was at 5'7 with long legs which went up under her white flowing khiton. Zeus looked love struck while Perseus barely managed to not react under his stone facade. The result of a whole life with the only contact with their 'mothers' made them unprepared for the beauty of the opposite sex.

While the brothers tried to control themselves the Titaness named Métis the Titaness of good counsel, planning, cunning, and wisdom. Which was quite valuable for a rebellion trying to overthrow a millennia-old rule. She looked inquisitively at the twin brothers the one on the right looked acceptable probably should steel his spine a bit but he would be a good leader. She then turned her attention towards the one on the left, he looked like he too would do good with a little posture teaching but that would happen with time.

The one on the left centered himself and began 'good' Métis thought 'he can't be distracted every time he sees a pretty face' "May I ask for the reason of your visit lady...?" She thought again that this boy had a good head on his shoulders she answered his question "Métis, I am Métis the Titaness of planning, cunning and wisdom" She answered with a gentle smile.

The boy looked to be trying to center himself again before his brother suddenly cut in "Lady Métis" he nodded his head towards her. "Is this something involving mother?" He finished and Métis mentally sighed in relief that he too wasn't controlled by his lower head, too much at least.

"Indeed your mother informs that your father is becoming more and more paranoid and unstable and that we probably have to speed up your education and training" the two children of Rhea looked at each other a little worriedly completely contrasting what they did to each other for not five minutes earlier. "So, how much time do we have left?" Perseus asked. The beautiful Titaness of Wisdom looked thoughtful before answering "well I would say that the faster the better so maybe two decades maximum. But probably before that" Perseus nodded and he did understand, the faster that he and his brother managed to free their siblings the faster they could overthrow their tyrant of a father.

"Let's get going then shall we," Zeus said with his usual flair for dramatics.

—XXX—

A few months later

The two brothers now looked fifteen years old and they were nearing the year where they would become real gods and gain their domains. The education and training after the arrival of Métis focused much more on domains, a god's responsibilities and rulership such as discipline, how to maintain your vassal's loyalty, and such. The sons of Kronos still had their physical training but it was put in the backseat for more diverse skills like intrigue, stewardship, and diplomacy. Perseus was the more attentive student towards the non-domain and non-physical training/education. Well, Zeus was also very attentive but not quite towards the learning material.