School Festival

Izuya was worried for Eri since she doesn't know how to smile making her to worry as she asked Nezu if Eri could come and enjoy the School Festival which he fully agrees to. Eri was shockingly fully gentle with the babies and she stays near the floor with them.

"Heh. Looks like we have a fairy among us really." Monoma said as he helps make lunch for the family with Izuya making her to smile as Eri has the butterfly fairy wings from Izuya giving her the very rare Butterfly Fairy Quirk making her to be able to fly with them in their home.

"Yeah. Na, Nei-kins... Do you think the school festival is going to be able to make Eri smile again? She can go see your play first and then can see our band. Kaachan can play the drums and I can fully make clones of the others making Momo to have a headache.

Her clone went nuts and crazy on the research and micro studies making Momo to have the very headache cause of it and a clone of Todoroki went even crazier with the Scientifics of the fire and ice elements of his Quirk which fully shocked Nezu-san.

Endeavour was shocked by that and took him to the hospital for a C-Scan of his head." Monoma just flinches as that is not going to be a good thing at all as Todoroki hates his sperm donor with a lot of passion and wants nothing to do with the sperm donor at all really.

"Let me guess, they found nothing wrong?"

"Well, to his brain really. His IQ went up too much making him to be very smart now and Momo's was the same. Nezu-san checked and they got a certificate in those very studies really from both the College and the University really making them to shocked.

Endeavor can't do anything about it as Todoroki is branching out his Quirk really." Monoma laughs as poor Endeavor is in a hard spot really. Even Denki is doing the same plus using electricity from outside of body making him more smarter.

"Jirou is loving the new Denki and he seems to enjoy making her just laugh really." Monoma laughs as he saw that and how Jirou laughs at him really making Neito to fully wonder how Denki is going to keep doing that to himself to keep her laughing really.

Izuya was having fun as she told the whole class what they are doing and got Jirou as the singer with clone Bakugou at the drums and Clone Mina is dancing with Clone Kirishima helping back stage making it to be prefect as Monoma's class is doing a play really.

Everyone was excited as Bakugou knows that being pregnant won't work with the drums really while Mina asked her clone to teach them how to dance for her which she agrees to as they head to the gym and got to work as Monoma got the simplest beginner music to dance to.

Izuya checks the scrip and makes sure it's spelled check and how to change the scenes after each one really making Itsuka to smile as Monoma is changing a bit, but still the same one as both are getting use to this new change really. Shinso was enjoying his time in the Hero Course and Ojirou was teaching him martial arts.

Izuya helps with Aizawa's fighting style by making a Clone of him that doesn't love cats to keep fully herself safe really since Nezu had to explain everything and that Monoma took over as the father to the sixteen making him to be very shocked, but he doesn't hate him really.

He was getting good training and Mirio was slowly helping him get the muscles to handle the villains more plus Power Loader made him a lower face mask to change his voice to someone else's making him to love it really as Izuya helps him do that as he tries to copy her voice.

He does listen very closely and he managed to get it after ten tries making it to be very good really as dancing is almost like fighting making it easier for both Ojirou and Shinso to transfer it from martial arts to dancing very easily making Clone Mina to be very surprised.