Summer Camp part 1

Izuya went with All Might to the I-Island and Bakugou used his tickets to be on the same plane before All Might saw him on the plane as he went to one of the games. Both ended up saving the island and Izuya told a fib to the police really.

David Shield owns her one and she ACTUALLY dump two millions books in front of him and his only daughter, Melissa Shield that are filled with a lot of support gear ideas making them to be shocked as there's one that acts exactly like Eraserhead's Quirk.

It was for the Quirkless to feel safe and she needs one for her friend Hagakure Tooru as a watch to help with her Invisible Quirk as it fully makes her invisible really. They loved the ideas and will work on it for her. They were on the bus that is taking them to their summer camp.

Izuya was napping on Bakugou's lap as Kirishima is beside him with Mina on his lap since they are dating Bakugou really. Mina giggles as she sees Izuya as a small child on their papa's lap making Bakugou to blush, but didn't deni it really since that's how it looks.

Aizawa smiles as Izuya seems to be having a good dream making him to regret waking her up, but she stayed asleep and then after meeting the Wild Wild Pussycats, one sent them all down and Izuya somehow teleported them straight to camp shocking them all.

"We better get going really. Kota, hold onto my shoulders. We're running." The boy just nods as he hops onto her back and holds onto her shoulders as they bolt down to camp really making Aizawa to be fully wondering what the heck is going on really.

At camp, everyone was looking around and two of the other Pussycats were shocked to see them really. The other four had showed up and Iida asked what had happened making Bakugou to sigh and explain Izuya teleported them by fully shifting reality and warping them here.

"Wha?" No one has anyway of asking making them to shut up really about it. Kota can tell she's containt where she is and when she woke up, she cooked a feast for everyone making them to have tears of joy coming down their eyes really.

"I WISH I CAN MARRY HER!"

"NOT IN A FUCKING MILLION YEARS MOTHER FUCKER ARE YOU MARRYING MY FUCKING SISTER, DIPSTICK! FUCK OFF!"

"IZUYA! MARRY ME!"

"YOU TOO, ASSHOLE! FUCK OFF!"

"MARRY ME!" The rest, but Ojiro, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Iida and Kirishima shouted loudly making  Bakugou to lose it as he blasts at them all as he keeps telling them to go die and to fuck off from his sister. The Pussycats were shocked at the scene really while Aizawa...

"That's my children, but I didn't think he has a sister-complex really." Pussycats looked at him like he was nuts while the boy was looking very confused as he fully doesn't know what to say really. Training was the next day and Izuya was with both Aizawa and Bakugou.

"I need to know about your Quirk and no, Bakugou. You can't talk for her." When he opened his eyes again, both were gone and were training with Tiger making him to groan as he needs some answers and All Might forbidden any questions about their Quirks.

'Damnna it, All Might!' Aizawa swears in his head and All Might must of warned them about him really making him to groan under his breath about All Might and his stupid protection over the two really. Both were enjoying their training though really.

Both were happy to dodge those questions really and happy All Might warned them about it and what Sir Nighteye told him on their first day. They confessed to him only and he kept it a secret and Nezu overheard it as he'll be helping making them to hate him.

Bakugou's Quirks were Explosion with Dragon Quirk mixed into it making it to be a rare Explosion Dragon Quirk really. Izuya has the one in ten thousand chance Utopia Neko-jin's Reality Alteration Quirk with Golden Phoenix Quirk.

She also has the Elemental Quirk and the Unlimited Inventory Space Quirk with All Might's One For All Quirk making her to be very powerful really. She's slowly bringing her cat parts out, but Aizawa loves cats really and she doesn't want him to pet her.

Nezu got the whole class to do tests to see if they need normal classes anymore and they all passed as Izuya can make Quirks and Kaminari has Photographic Memory Quirk making him to fully remember a lot of stuff now which helps him with school really.

Tooru has the Gem Guardian Quirk making her to use it to have guardians and have them inside gems to summon making her to love it really. Todoroki took to Science and Chemistry making both sides of his Quirk stronger.

Aizawa doesn't know about this really as Nezu knows Aizawa will ask about it really. Tsuyu has the Aquakinesis making her to love it while Tokoyami has Umbrakinesis making him to be more connected to 'Revel in the Darkness' as he so says really.

Those were the only ones to get secondary Quirks while Aoyama... Izuya gave him two Quirks to use, so he can use his laser as a secret weapon really to surprise the villains making him to enjoy it as the two new Quirks are fully called Stellerkineise Quirk and Selenokinesis Quirk which fully works with stars really.

He was happy and hugged her making her to purr at the action making Bakugou to chuckle at her really. Izuya blushes later on making Aoyama to not mind her purring though does wonder why she hides it. She explains about her Quirks, but kept OFA safe.

"I see. Well, I see nothing wrong with that really. They're your's and I see nothing wrong with them." Izuya blushes and hides her red face making Bakugou to howl with laughter before Izuya gave him a weird look making him to bolt with Izuya chasing him around.

Class 1-B showed up and they saw Izuya chasing Bakugou around with Iida running beside Izuya in a race making her to forget about Bakugou making him to rest on Mina's lap as Kirishima removes the sweat making him to feel better really.

That was before Todoroki placed a small bag of ice on his forehead with a towel to keep it off the skin. Izuya and Iida were having fun racing each other as Kota saw how fast she was and noticed she's different really. Aizawa was fully surprised she's more faster.

'THE FUCKING HELL?!' Aizawa swears in his mind as he can't believe it really. All Might must of helped them meaning he's their mentor making Aizawa to be very pissed off really about this whole thing. Vlad King kept Izuya and Bakugou away from Aizawa.

Both had fun training as Izuya gave out so many ideas for their Quirks making them to master them in four hours max making the Pussycats to help out and how to refine their new moves really. Kota was giving some as well to not leave him out.

He was shocked, but still accepted as Mandalay gave a hand and Kota had mastered only six out of four hundred. Mandalay did explain he was still a child and that Izuya had expected him to master only one a month to not hurt himself fully during this really.

Kota had tears as no one thought of him like this making him to wonder why as this is too much really. He sneaks in and he had slept against her not knowing that she likes to cuddle while she's asleep really making Mandalay to have a hard time in the morning.