Pro-Hero License Exam

Izuya was rubbing her belly as she wonders how is she going to fully handle this until she had sensed someone watching her and looks up making her to see Monoma Neito who was looking at her making her to be scared as she turns her belly away from him.

"Heh! You should know that I'm training to be a Hero and not a killer, right?" He said as he walks closer to her making her to turn away again as she doesn't know what he fully wants from her really.

"Heh heh!" He gently turns her around and she saw catnip in a pouch around his neck making her to purr and rub again it as Monoma was gently with his petting really. Bakugou saw and he noticed the pouch of catnip making him to wonder if it's to help her relax around him or not really.

"Why do this? I thought..."

"I may hate class 1-A, but I can't hate you." Monoma said as she pouts at him making him to fully chuckle as he gently rubs her head making her to purr as he was fully hitting the right spot there really making her to lean more into his hold making him to nod towards Bakugou who nods back.

Training is going to be hard for her, but she managed as she switched some stuff around for her costume: the shoes can handle better stuff, there's gloves to allow her to have a air-force attack and she has switched from punching to fully kicking, but she still has some of the punching making her to have a very good base really.

Her gun has an upgrade making her to have ten charger magazines to make sure she has enough rubber bullets really as she can't use the real ones unless it's for real villains really. Monoma was going to protect her making her to blush, but she didn't stop him nor did she lean away from his hold really.

That got many to back off as Shindo Yo was kind of pushing it until Monoma made a small lie about forgetting to give her a promise ring and slips it onto her left ring finger making All Might and Vlad King to be shocked big time really.

Monoma also came up with a lie that he had gotten his girlfriend pregnant and he needs to keep her and their child safe really. Izuya knows that Monoma is trying to keep that the father is actually Shota Aizawa making her to smile really.

"O-Oh! T-That's c-cool of you! I-I got to go!" Shindo left fast making Monoma to sigh of relief once they all can't see him and he can't fully overhear them at all as a white lie like that is going to be causing trouble if he knew it was a full lie really.

"Did you do that to fully just keep Aizawa-sensei safe?" Monoma nods.

"Plus... I wasn't lying about the promise ring. They will need a male parent figure and Bakugou actually helped me pick it out to give you when the time is right, but that fucking bastard was just... Grrrr! I had to give it to you then to get him to fuck off really!

He wanted you himself! Not fully happen! Whoa!" He didn't expect a hug as he heard purring coming from her as he feels her scenting him from her scent glands on her cheeks and her tail was wagging back and forth really from his own actions towards her really.

"Thank you, Nei-kins." Izuya said as he was shocked, but he smiles and hugs her back as she means it really as everything was set and ready for them as Monoma kept her closer to him and he had stole Bakugou's Quirk to get into the sky and let her hold the balls to throw at them which he didn't mind.

Nezu had Shinso Hitoshi to fully replace Mineta as he got sent to jail making all 1-A girls happy about as he was a fucking pervert really and Izuya doesn't need to have him be near her since she still felt weird during that time.

Monoma went pure dragon and flew up making Izuya to hold their balls and she got the fake Camie Utsushimi out making her to pout. Izuya can't trust her as something is seriously wrong with her scent and she doesn't know what it is really.

'Fake, kitten?' Monoma said as he was surprised by the telepath part of the Quirk making him to tell Bakugou later about that part really as he can sense it works on about ten people at least which might work out on sorting missions really.

"Yeah." Izuya hints another three for Monoma and he flies to the rest spot making him to let her nap for a bit on his lap as both passed with just thirty seconds between themselves really and Bakugou was behind them by another thirty seconds as well as Kirishima and Mina as well, too really.

"Hey."

"Napping?"

"She is. I'm not. That dragon sense really powerful. Most be bad on the nose really." Bakugou shrugs as he got use to it really over time. Izuya nuzzles closer to his chest making Monoma to blush really which Bakugou just smirks at and left them be really.

"Oh, Bakugou!" Monoma told him about the telepath part of the Quirk and how many people max making him to be happy as this could work for him really. The next exam once everyone in 1-A and B got in was to save a lot of civilians.

All while fight with a Villain and their minions making poor dear Monoma to worry as Izuya is still tired and he looks after her as he copied again the Explosion Dragon Quirk and now the Zero Gravity Quirk as he can use it to make the borders float really.

He keeps Izuya safe and he had Uraraka to go with them as he sees a 'child' and he gently picks them up with his mouth as he brings them to the tent and then Uraraka explains making the 'medic' to nod as they left to get to more civilians really.

"They didn't try to comfort me. And that other girl... That dragon is overprotective of her really." The 'child' said as he was confused really. Monoma saw Izuya'd fully woken up and Uraraka explains making her to nod and she saw Gang Orca making her to have water on him really.

Then ice sent at him in fifty layers to keep him in place as the ground was treated the same. Izuya has helped fifteen 'civilians' and her feline parts are fully out making her uniform to be changed to fully allow them to be seen now really.

Todoroki's ice was powered up by the wind from other student as he made sure it was loose snow to freeze the ice and then he froze Gang Orca making him to be stuck good really. Izuya smirks as she can tell that Bakugou is trying even though...

'Is Bakugou seriously just fully letchering them about their 'fake' injuries really?' Monoma asked confused.

"Yep! If it was serious, he would of helped them... But their's is light and they could of gotten out really without help, so they picked the wrong injuries for Onii-chan really." Everyone heard that and were gulp-shocked at that really.

Bakugou didn't care as his little sister is right about that. Monoma copied Todoroki's Quirk and made it snow which made the ground freeze as the minions are fully stuck making Todoroki to ask how he did that which Monoma didn't mind really.

Bakugou fully smirks as Monoma wasn't a bad guy for his sister. If he was, she would have scratched the hell out of him and then he would kill him fully really. Izuya can feel that Monoma would like to fly, so she gave him a flying Quirk as a gift.

It's making him to feel the wings and it has Strengthen Quirk fused to it also. He loves it as Uraraka leaves and allows them to fly solo as Monoma was having fun as the new Quirk is called the Phantom Phoenix Quirk making him to enjoy this really.

He's now looking like a giant bird since he can control the size really of it. Izuya enjoys herself as she feels safe on his back and in his area making him to smile as Izuya deserves to have that very feeling around her mate as Shindo Yo saw the two of them.

He was shocked as Izuya looks more happy in the sky than really anything making him to look sad, but a female schoolmate holds his hand making him to accept as he can tell this girl is in love with him really. Both Izuya and Monoma were happy cause...

"WE PASSED!" Both class 1-A and B shouts together making Nezu to smile as Izuya has just finished healing All Might and he still has One For All Quirk embers inside of him really, but it was fully for ten times more cause of Golden Phoenix Quirk really.

It multiplied the embers making All Might to still be fighting many villains really making it to be very perfect as he knows Izuya is trying to keep him active until Bakugou takes over as Number One Hero really. Monoma took her out on more dates.

'He's not bad for her really.' All Might thinks to himself fully really.