Saving Eri

Izuya was surprised that Monoma wanted to help her with the meat making her to glare at Bakugou who bolts making her to have a Clone to chase him who doesn't have a big belly really. Kirishima and Mina were both laughing at their boyfriend really.

Monoma chuckles as Izuya is still figuring out that Quirk and All Might wasn't going to be helping him out of this as Nezu let's the clone chase him at Gym Zeta fully making Bakugou to freak as it had fun with him making Izuya to gain the memories after it fused back to her really.

She took a nap to sort out the new memories making her to chuckle as everyone else has a video of it making them to laugh as that was soo funny making him to groan about the mean sister and the two mean lovers making them to lose it even more really.

Monoma just chuckles as Bakugou got pranked it sounds like making him to glare at him for that very sentment making him to shrug his shoulders really. Aizawa was fully doing better, but he can't go even near Izuya still making Monoma to think a TA for him.

Izuya noticed after some research that Feline pregnancies is about fifty-eight to sixty-seven days or sometime seventy-two days. She ain't going for the egg check unless she is going to be stuck in bird form really. Monoma agrees as he trains to turn his arms into wings.

He can even turn his feet into bird ones making him to be surprised his colors is black with some white tips and there is purple as well making him to be surprised as he also saw blond one inch specks all over his feathers. Izuya's is fully golden colors really.

She was seven weeks long and that means she is fully forty-eight days long making her to look like she is either six or seven months pregnant really making her to hate it as she is fully wearing a new dress making Monoma to blush as he looks like a tomato really.

Izuya blushes since Momo made it for her making him to nod as Tooru had made the flower crown for her while Mina did her hair making her to look like a Flower Goddess which made her look beautiful making poor Izuya to blush and hides behind All Mi...

Izuya blushes since Momo made it for her making him to nod as Tooru had made the flower crown for her while Mina did her hair making her to look like a Flower Goddess which made her look beautiful making poor Izuya to blush and hides behind All Might with Monoma.

"Let's leave them alone now! Class is in session and Class 1-B is fully joining today!" It has been two weeks since Bakugou has been chased by her clone making him to groan as Izuya would have to have Bakugou see his new home once her babies are born.

She already has Monoma seeing her own making him to be fully impress with it really and the agency that he can use while she goes underground really. Izuya agrees with it really as both didn't notice All Might has them as partners for today.

After that, it was time for the Work Internships as a third year and two second years known as The Big 3 were going to be fully answering their questions making All Might to introduce them to both classes really cause of Izuya being marked 'Feline Phoenix Princess' of Class 1-A.

Monoma was marked as 'Phantom Prince' cause of this and no one was going to stop it really making Nezu to agree as this is amazing as he was happy both classes are getting along and Aizawa has the assistant to help him out more really.