Hero vs Villain

Izuya wasn't going to like this as All Might is teaching this class, but he did have both her and Bakugou teamed up though making them to give him fifty brownie points for that really. They were up against a dual haired boy and someone who uses tape as a weapon from his elbows.

Izuya has the fake bomb in her inventory and she was quick to leave Bakugou's sweat in all of the rooms and he can snap his fingers to sent them off if frozen making him to smirk as she's very smart making her to have a creature meant for snowy and icy places making Izuya to smile innocently making Bakugou to laugh like crazy.

They will attack and ice makes them bigger making it to be very harder for one of them. The ten minutes was up and ice showed up making them to be covered to their hips, but Bakugou can still snap his fingers making him to smirk before he snaps them.

It's making them to feel the shake of the very building as her own ice creature wakes up to play with the victims really as they woke it up from it's nap making Bakugou to smirk even more as this is going to be fun as she actually summoned the beast from it's home world really.

Both 'Heroes' were shocked as the 'villains' are smart and it took them four floors before they saw the creature making one of them to send ice at it, but it was eating it and growing making his partner try and make him use his other side fast really as he noticed the weakness quick and was fast to shake his partner.

"That creature is meant for a snowy terrain! It eats both ice and frozen meat! Fire is it's weak spot! Why aren't you even using any fire moves on it already really?!"

"I refuse to use his power."

"I don't even know who you are talking about, but if you don't use it, we're died! Is that what you want?!" He was wide-eyed as he didn't think of that, but he can't use it as it would make him be his father making him to send a ice shards at it making his partner to shout at him for that real fast really.

"Idiot!" May it go through, it went snow like before reforming and eating the ice before turning to them making his partner to run for his life as the creature then breathes icy winds at them and he grabbed him making them to be outside as All Might was quick to call the 'Villains' the winners of this round.

He was thrown to the ground and he saw his partner angry as he glares at him before both came out before Izuya dismissed the creature back to his world really. All Might glares at him and he felt small as he looks to the Hero his father wanted him to defeat as this is not going to be a good thing cause he's not smiling really.

"YOU AREN'T FIT TO BE A HERO! HEROES USE EVERYTHING!" He flinched.

"What?! You fucker!" Bakugou grabs him as he glares at him.

"Are you fucking trying to fucking make fun of me?! Of my sister?! You fucking could have fucking died if your fucking partner didn't fucking get you the fuck out of fucking there, bastard!"

"I'm not using his power!" Izuya flinches as she said it for him.

"His father. He means his father. I think he was abused by him and the scar came from someone else as it looks to be done by boiled water. He thinks using his fire side is making him like his own father really and he doesn't want that." It was making Bakugou to just growl fully at the boy.

"That power, that Quirk is fucking your's! Not your blasted sperm donor's! Are you fucking trying to fucking kill yourself?! There is fucking diseases for Quirk Factors if you fucking don't use the whole fucking Quirk fully or train it too much!

Even I fucking know better than to fucking half it with my fucking Quirk! Even my sister fucking knew that!" Bakugou was pissed as he got a scent making him even more pissed off as he can smell his sperm dornor's scent coming from training and can tell that he's an abused victim cause of the smell of blood.

"Onii-chan! Mo yamero!" He fully just throws him to the ground harshly and holds his sister close as he can't stand people not using their Quirks to their full potential really even if they are an abused victim really. Izuya hugs him back as she'd an abused victim as well making her to understand him.

All Might had no chose and he had Todoroki Shoto to be sent to the General Ed course cause of this to get him to learn to use his Quirk properly. Endeavour was never allowed near his son ever again and he was moved into the very dormitory for his safety.

Plus Quirk Counseling with Hound Dog making Nezu to agree once he found out from all Might. Mineta Minoru was giving an expelled warning as he was 'eating' Izuya's womanhood making her to freak and scream since she fully didn't know and that she just felt weird down there only really.

She did fall down when another team was in the building making the girls to be upset and stomp onto him as he took that change to do his pervertness on a girl really. Izuya's costume was a camouflage one as you just fully remove the shorts and you have a skirt to the knees really.

Izuya's costume is more of a knee length dress that has a hood to hid her hair in really with thigh length camouflage socks, combat boots in the form of Makoda's goddess form shoes but the foot part is more boot like, googles for night vision, a mouth guard and an earpiece to talk to comrades.

Izuya even has one in case she needs some repairs as Power Loader showed the gun as Izuya looked at the gun, it was a dark green, almost black color. It was in a red holster that matched her supply belt color with a belt to hold it and extra bullets.

May two more were like him, they wouldn't go that far and was fully cleaning her up. It was before one of the girls made her a very clean underwear to wear as Bakugou was furies as it reminds her of their old English teacher really in Middle school making him to be in jail now.

Izuya was shivering and Mineta was moved to a different seat with Ashido Mina behind her fully now really. It's making her to feel much better and fully accept the new change. All Might was furies and had a good Heroine for the week internship to deal with him really.

Endeavor was furies his creation was in the General Ed course now making Nezu to explained why and that's not a mind of a Hero really. All Might won't change his mind ever really which had made Todoroki upset and Hound Dog is neutral making Todoroki to fully accidentally spill it all out.

Nezu is furies and denis Endeavor for any internships and he had Todoroki staying inside a dorm until he is eighteen-years-old. Izuya flinches as it reminds her too much, too much of her own incubator really and she can't talk about it really.

Bakugou calms and he made sure Endeavor's agency was very badly destroyed making Todoroki to just gasp before laughing as he likes this really. Izuya chuckles as she might of helped Bakugou out with it making it to have a lot of real zombies really.

All from someone's Quirk making it to smell and the air conditioners was broken making many to fully scream. Endeavor saw the very 'villain' and took them to Tartarus as Izuya made them real really as it'll be hard to explain how really someone escaped Tartarus.

It was making Bakugou to chuckle as that was fun actually really as All Might figured it out fast and left it be as he enjoyed the prank that happened to Endeavor and this will keep him busy actually as he's a very large 'no no' on U.A Academy's own grounds.

Recovery Girl fully chuckles really and Nezu was pleased that they gave Endeavor something to do before the Sports Fest Festival really. Nezu knew who really did it and is not going to punish them for it since Endeavor is going to be having a hard time there.

"That's some successor you have there fully really, Toshinori Yagi."

"Yeah and I can't be mad at them really." All three can't be mad at all really at the two of them really as they were protecting someone really.