Prolong

A girl was holding her head as her mother hits her on the head with a fold up chair over and over again before she drops it and then the girl saw her go for the knives from the kitchen with her Telekinesis Quirk making her to freak and she also saw her take the legs of the wooden chairs and table off.

She could only watch as she fully moves closer to her and stabs her with them over and over again. She couldn't scream and she couldn't tell anyone about this really. Once her mother left, she coughs blood up and she went to the toilet after removing the knife in her chest and she fully throws-up blood.

She hates this and she wants out before she noticed her friend and she cries into his arms as he's the only one to figure it out fast as she though she hide it really. He fully helped her escape and she has a good placed she built out in the woods really as it's was going to be their new fort to play in really.

They moved all of her stuff out of there and she let's him treat her as she knows he's worried about her as he claims her as his treasure cause of his Dual-Quirk: Explosion Dragon. He was fully worrying a lot and he can't stand her getting hurt really. He doesn't want to lose her ever as she's something he just can't lose really.

He can't lose her as he loves her like a little annoying sister fully really making her to be resting as all of her stuff came with her. She remains fully hidden from her mother and she still goes to school with him making it easier for them both as the teachers don't mess with him as it's bad to mess with a angry dragon really.

What's his, isn't touched by others really unless they want to get fully killed really. She's fully bandaged up and does TA for Phys. Ed in school which is legal as she helps out fully really and she makes sure that everything is placed back into their spot making her to see her friend fully waiting for her or he would help her out really.

She keeps getting the same dream over and over as the place she is hidden inside of was built by her personally when she was a child. It was going to be her and his hide out since the old one was taken down for a new one to fit them really as the old one was too small for them really to fit inside of.

"Sister mine, don't you cry
Sister mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part, sister of mine

Little one, when you play
Don't you mind what they say
Let those eyes sparkle and shine
Never a tear, sister of mine

If they knew sweet little you
They'd end up loving you too
All those same people who scold you
What they'd give just for the
Right to hold you

From your head down to your toes
You're not much, goodness knows
But you're so precious to me
Sweet as can be, sister of mine

All of those people who scold you
What they'd give just for the
Right to hold you

From your head down to your toes
You're not much, goodness knows
But you're so precious to me
Sweet as can be, sister of mine

Sister of mine
Sister of mine." He sings making her to curl into his chest and she went back to sleep making her to love it when he sings that song to her really making her to always feel safe and sound cause of it and the other song, too really which was the night afterwards.

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight."

"Just close my eyes, the sun is going down
I'll be alright, no one can hurt me now
Come morning light, me and you'll be safe and sound."

"Don't you dare look out your window, sister everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby even when the music's gone, gone."

"Just close my eyes, the sun is going down
I'll be alright, no one can hurt me now
Come morning light, me and you'll be safe and sound."

"Just close our eyes, we'll be alright
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound." (AN: it's like the whole song really, but more for calming the girl down really and I change the 'darling' part to 'sister')

"I'll always be here for you." She believes him and she had went back to sleep as she knows he moved in as he needs to keep her safe and sound which his parents didn't mind really. They know how he feels towards her and hands food over for the month really to make it easier for them both really.

She had managed to buy the plot and caused it to be bigger with a proper door plus to the backyard as there's a smoker and river to catch Japanese salmon inside of for them really making them to be good as in front is a veggie garden really. The herbs are with the veggies.

They have enough to live off the land, but no milk or eggs really until she had a chicken coop show up and inside was about twenty brooding hens making there to be a lot of chicken feed as well, too. The milk is always used up very fast making them to drink water more.

'I wish, I wish, I wish that our lives had fully changed for the better.' Never would she think this wish would happen when they are both fully fourteen-years-old really.