New information

Izuya woke up very sore and her head was hurting her as she slowly moves as her body was sore as well, too making her to notice a couple of extras in the house who were Ochaco, Tenya, Todoroki, Denki Kaminari, Mina Ashido, Kirishima, Sero Hanta, Tokoyami Fumikage and Tsuyu Asui.

Bakugou was in the bed making her to feel the warmth coming from him as she groans making Kirishima to wake up and shout her name as everyone wakes up to her holding her head making Todoroki to hand over some meds after showing Bakugou and a glass of water.

"Drink slowly, sis." Izuya nods and took the meds as they were made by her Quirk when they moved into their home really. Izuya took two weeks off school to recovery, but Recovery Girls wants to the check-up right now making Bakugou to tell her to fuck off.

"Sis can't fucking move cause her head is fucking hurting her and you want to fucking move her!? Fuck no!" He then walks out as he saw she has a pride and he has a clutch making him to wonder how it happened, but he didn't stop it.

Izuya was brought to Recovery Girl for a quick check up once her head had stopped hurting her as Todoroki was welcomed back into the classroom as long as he uses his other side of his Quirk really. Izuya kept those weird glasses on as she needs it and badly, too as this is going to be very dangerous if she fully doesn't have them.

From her life as 【GODDESS OF THE COLD】Kanami  (Living Deity / Ice Blood True Vampire Transcendent):

(AN: The top one is the front view and the bottom one is the back view of Kanami as the 【GODDESS OF THE COLD】Kanami really

(AN: The top one is the front view and the bottom one is the back view of Kanami as the 【GODDESS OF THE COLD】Kanami really. Sorry if the front view one is small really. It was the thumbprint really for https://re-monster.fandom.com/wiki/Re:Monster_Game:Units/Description and couldn't get it bigger really)

Blessings:

God of Ice Field's Divine Protection: allows her to use ice magic. She can even apply it to her weapons like her sword or even Failnaught, causing them to freeze whatever they hit.

God of the Underworld's Divine Protection

In a reality where the demi-human '8 Oni Generals' became gods, Kanami influenced the entire world with 【Fascination】. Her transformation into godhood refined her beauty. It was easy for her to retain more creatures as followers. Dealing with those who challenged her or her pets was like taking candy from a baby. Hostile realms face a frigid fate. What will happen when the whole world is chilled and charmed?