Stain, the Hero Killer

(AN: Figured the readers would love to see reactions really. And the video they're watch is not like the chapter really plus Inko's in prison since the sport fest festival. Sorry)

Izuya and Bakugou went to Gran Torino who was warned about Izuya's four past lives and he fully welcomes them and did explain he wanted to surprise them with ketchup as blood and him faking to be dead, but All Might talked him out of it fully really.

"Good. I'm Bakugou Katsuki. This is Midoriya Izuya." Bakugou had introduced themselves to him as he nods making him to wonder about them as this is going to be good really. He had them in their Hero costumes and got ready to fight him as he wants to see what they can do really, but Bakugou declines it.

"Can't. Explosion Dragon Quirk won't work inside really."

"Understood." Gran Torino said as Izuya went all out to show want she can do making Gran Torino to be surprised as she is quick and stronger, too making him to see she doesn't see anything special about the Quirk really.

Izuya was also careful of Bakugou and knows something was telling her to be careful when they do patrol work really. It was a good thing she switches Momo's and Itsuka Kendo's first choices fully around with one who can help them both really.

Momo went to Reviver Heroine: Rika making her to help with the creation of Momo's Quirk and fully explain a lot more about it while Itsuka went to Street Fighter Hero: Tylong who can help her fully learn some more martial arts and to learn when to use her Quirk really.

Both didn't know it and saw the addresses making them to then be fully realize what Izuya had just done making the two heroes to talk about her and that their very friend did the right thing really. Izuya got a very furies and very angry text message from dearest Yaomomo and she fully ignores it since she needs to focus right now.

Bakugou was the one to tell her about it making Gran Torino to approve of that team work really as both Bakugou and Izuya is fully learning a lot more from Gran Torino as Izuya managed to get it from four percent to ten percent making her to be happy as she's making good process really.

It was time for a patrol and both got excited about it as it's inside another town since there is no villains in where they are making both to be fine with that. Gran Torino is still trying to figure out how they have multiplying Quirks inside of them even if they are born with them really. 

Izuya went for Pillar of Light, Faith and Hope Heroine: Deku while Bakugou went for Pillar of Destruction, Disaster and Hazard Hero: King Explosion. He wasn't going to be adding 'Murderer' or 'Killer' into it really. Gran Torino saw how they had fully presented themselves to everyone on the train.

When a Nomu attacked, Bakugou latched out at it and Izuya calms everyone before sending them to the back or front of the train fast making them to see them as a set, a duo, a pairing making them to notice they're calling each other siblings making them to remove the romance in their minds really.

Izuya was quick to assist Bakugo and she secretly drains the Nomu of it's blood to make it weak, but the blood made her feel strange and she felt weird as she drained more than she should have and then the Nomu went fully crystal before she had pulls her teeth out of it really.

She touches it and it fall into a lot of small diamonds making her to shiver as many think her Quirk has evolved and she's freaking out cause of that which Bakugo can work with as it's actually her vampire blood that got stronger from the Nomu's blood.

The diamonds then vanish into her inventory making her to sell them for money as they need it to buy their own supplies for their schooling and to upgrade their Hero costumes really making Izuya to worry she'll be called a monster cause of this really.