U.S.J's under attack

Izuya has a very bad feeling as she shivers and leans into Bakugou's side as a red head is on the other side of her to keep Mineta away from her really. She's scared and Bakugou was on alert as this isn't going to be a good thing for her really.

They got to U.S.J building and there Thirteen waa giving their speech before Izuya "Nyaaaa!" loudly making them to see a portal and saw a lot of people walking out with a huge monster making them to be scared really. Todoroki was allowed to join one Hero class and it was today really.

A female villain with flickering eyes was looking at the students and smirks as she used her Quirk and pulled a woman with white hair wearing a black kimono and cyan hakama out of a portal who was drinking a drink making her to look around her.

"Shigaraki? Why are we back in U.S.J?"

"I don't know you, woman."

"Ma'am, villain name's Portal Puller. I pulled you, Priestess from another AU version. I felt like your skill could be of use in our verse." She looks to the woman who has flickering normal human eyes (blue) to red (irises) and black (spectrums).

Her hair was long and black with her wearing a kimono like herself and the same one, but she has it hanging off her shoulders and showing off her four hundred and sixty-eight inch bosom with her waist being fifty-nine inches and her hips was ninety-three inches.

"Sure, why not. Let's see what I can do. You better send me back once this is over."

Portal Puller, real name unknown.

Quirk: Portal. She can open a portal to any world and bring things into any world and into her own world making her to be very dangerous and needs to be in Tartarus the minute she is fully captured.

"My Quirk lasts for two hours max and you will be right were you left your version. Though should warn you. I wouldn't be able to use that same verse again for fifty years max." Priestess nods before she goes and turns to the students.

"Oh! Female verse of Black Leg reincarnation! This should be fun! Let's see then, shall we?" As class 1-A students evacuated, the cloud warped in in front of the door, bringing with him Priestess. Thirteen stood in front of the students.

"The next generation of hero's. So full of ideals and dreams." Priestess said.

"So unaware of the real world..." The cloud looked at Priestess with it's yellows eyes.

"Oh come now, Kurogiri. I can't admire them a little... if only for their naiveté! I'm repeating myself here since I said the same thing to my version's Kurogiri really." Priestess said as the cloud named Kurogiri looked towards the students and Thirteen.

"All Might was supposed to Be Here today, but I see no sign of him."  Kurogiri said as he looks around.

"He's probably busy saving old women and kittens from trees."  Priestess said as she looks towards the students.

"It doesn't matter, word might spread to him if we're lucky." Priestess began to clap her hands as if in a prayer. After she was done praying, she lifted her right hand and her fingers turned to red light. Thirteen looked at her in shock.

"Don't let her fingers touch you!" Thirteen yelled to the students.

"What! Why?" Izuya asked.