~A Weird Caregiver~ (HaruKyu)

Começar do início

As Junkyu proceeded to let Haruto wash his mouth with water, well, he was having a hard time. To make a seated person wash his face with water wasn’t an easy task to begin with, and how Haruto was just playing with the water made it even harder for Junkyu. So, he wetted Haruto’s lap with a lot of water while doing his task.

“Ahh, look you’re all wet now!” Junkyu regretfully said, “Now what?”

Junkyu thought for a while and thought of letting Haruto have his shower.

“Why don’t you have your shower at this chance? I'll bring you your clothes, so you can get in the tub.” Junkyu tried leaving the washroom by saying this, but Haruto tugged on his dress and made him halt.

“Do you want anything?” Junkyu asked. Haruto adorably nodded.

‘Cute!’ Junkyu had a hard time processing that adorable Haruto.

“Umm...” he nervously chuckled, “what is it?” he asked.

“Bathe me.” Haruto said with innocent and puppy eyes. Considering he was in his little space; it wasn’t that odd. But that didn’t mean Junkyu wasn’t shy and unprepared at such a request.

“What are you saying!?” he spoke again, twice as nervous as before, “You can do it on your own!”

Haruto kept looking at Junkyu without letting go of his dress. But Junkyu didn’t budge. He was struggling to get off Haruto’s grip. So, Haruto pulled his trump card.

“Please daddy?” He pleaded in a whiny voice.

‘Shit!’ was the only thing Junkyu could think of at that.

And since he wasn’t a strong soul to reject a whiny Haruto, he took Haruto to the bathtub once again carrying him in his arms.

Haruto’s long legs were folded as he happily smiled. Junkyu found a place behind Haruto to sit on. He had his sleeves and pants folded to not wet them. Junkyu took off Haruto's shirt and rubbed his back with a good amount of shower gel. Haruto played with the bubbles and kept on giggling as Junkyu’s hands tickled him.

“You seem to be in a good mood, babe.” Junkyu smirked. He quickly leaned down and left a soft kiss on Haruto’s neck. Haruto shivered a bit at that.

Because it’s been a while Junkyu kissed him on the neck like that.

Junkyu took the opportunity and washed Haruto’s hair as well. He rinsed off Haruto’s back and completed showering him. Then he left the tub and let Haruto undress and change. And Haruto was kind enough to not ask Junkyu to do that too.

After Haruto, Junkyu, who was wet almost all over, took a quick shower as well. Haruto just sat on Junkyu’s bed and waited for him.

“Did you wait long, babe?” Junkyu asked once he got out of the washroom, drying his hair with a towel. Haruto just shook his head with a cute smile on it. But doing so, small droplets of water flew around him from his hair.

“You didn’t dry your hair properly!” Junkyu spoke and immediately remembered that Haruto was being a little and probably didn't even try to do it. He took a dry towel for Haruto and climbed on the bed to kneel behind him.

“You’re such a cute baby right now!” Junkyu cooed. Haruto’s smile just grew wider. Junkyu could see Haruto smiling from behind. Since it was warming his heart a lot, he left another peck on the same spot on Haruto’s neck.

Which was Haruto's weak spot.

And so, Haruto shivered all over again. He felt ticklish, but at the same time, he wanted more of it. However, he stayed silent.