"What was that about my girls being called sluts?" I crack my knuckles ready to beat the living sense out of him before he sent a small beam of energy my way.

"IZUKU!" Koneko knocked me out of the way to be hit by it and caused a bit of a scene.

"KONEKO!" A huge smoke cloud came out of nowhere for the guy to try and run away. Fortunately, Xenovia's fist was in front of him to have him run right into it. I wasn't though worried about the guy, but more the fact I couldn't see or find my sister. "Koneko! Where are you!?"

"Meow!" A high pitched meow came from below me to find a small kitten that looked like Koneko.

"Koneko? Is that you?" She nodded for me to pick up the small kitten that was my sister. "What happened to you!?"

"HOLY SHIT! THAT KID WAS A CAT!?" The guy shouted to get his crotch stomped on by Kaachan for cursing in front of Eri.

"Alright." I glared at the guy ready to kill before demanding answers. "You have five seconds to explain what the heck you did or I kill you."

He stiffened up for the answer to be said. "M-my quirk turns back the biological clock of people. T-technically it only works on the body and lasts 24 hours at max. Mentally though, they remain the same."

"I'm going to end you!" Koneko pulled her claws out to show the anger in the small kitten she was, but... it's a bit hard to look intimidating when you're stuck in the body of a two week old kitten.

'Oh my god she is so cute as a kitten.' I immediately held her by her torso to start rubbing my head on Koneko while purring.

"Deku, what are you doing? Either kill this chicken shit villain or turn him over to Paul Blart over there." Kaachan said with my older sibling instincts taking place right now.

"I'll do it then." Akeno says before picking up the crook by the face and throwing him at the segway driving mall cop.

"Aww. Aren't you the cutest little thing. Yes you are." I couldn't stop gushing over Koneko for it to somewhat confuse Eri.

"Why is daddy acting like this?" She asked Sona who shrugged not understanding.

"Giving....parental guidance?"

"Making up for lost time." Koneko says in her usual unenthused voice. "I'm actually rather enjoying this oddly enough."  She quickly went back to acting like a normal kitten and playing with my face.

".....Something tells me this is his paternal also coming into play."

"To be honest, I think that too Xenovia." Both Nejire and Xenovia looked at me curious before Akeno tapped on our dark blue haired friend's shoulder.

"We should explain this to Rias. She'll wanna know what's going on."

The two began leaving while saying their goodbyes for us to call our trip to an early close due to this villain attack.