"I hope you live a long and happy with your loved one for years to come"

So that we will never bother each other again!

The curtains of the grand theatre inside Angelica's head closed and the hall was filled with thunderous applause.

I applaud myself for coming up with a brilliant plan.

Amnesia is the answer to everything.

Thinking of Edward's arrogant male lead attitude I'm sure he'll hand me a blank check to stay out of his sight.

Which means I can bill a huge payment as a settlement.

One: Get rid of Edward

Two: Get paid for it.

And three: Never worry about anything ever again.

It's a triple score!

"Hehehehe" I laughed menacingly rubbing my hands together. I could feel the money in my hands.

"Five years is a long time" Clive objected, " and without contact at that? I can't agree to that An-An"

It was indeed a long time. But we can't compromise when it comes to safety.

We have no choice but to wind down and watch the male leads create an armageddon.

'Those frickin' morons...tsk'

"Well...you don't have an option in this matter, so deal with it" I shrugged

"Just imagine I'm in a long vacation in a remote place without any kind of contact with humanity"

"Still...." Clive dragged, grumbling under his breath.

"Won't you be too busy to care about that anyway?" I smiled at Clive, my newfound minion. He was already my minion for years, but the events of today put an official stamp on it.

"What do you mean.....oh"

There was a light of realization on his face.

"Do you want me to do anything?"

"Yes, Mr.Golden Goose. Get ready for your assignment number one"

"Make sure that none of the Frost knights who escorted me to the temple of Eir are held accountable for my death" I said, in a definite tone.

The Frost knights that escorted me will be the first to be interrogated. Though they were severely injured, there were no casualties among them.

There was only one person who was declared deceased. Me.

But as we know, I'm alive and well. Most probably healthier than all of the Frost Knights combined.

Knights hold their honor in protecting the people they pledged themselves to. And it is not going to be an easy road if they lose the person they ought to protect.

"They are young and talented with a lot of potential. I don't want to see their life be destroyed over this. It's..." I paused and looked out the window.

The storm has finally come to an end with the sky clearing up after days of rain. A light breeze swept through bringing in the smell of the rain.

Three moons surrounded by countless stars shined brightly reiterating the beauty of the night sky.

"It's not their fault"

"That's... not going to be easy" said Clive, tapping on the desk with his ring fingers.

"That part is your problem. So go figure it out" 

I put a hand on Clive's shoulder from behind.

"!" Clive flinched.

"Or else I'll tattle to Daddy singing our little story like a rap song" I whispered into his ear tightening my grip on his shoulder.

Clive felt a chill run down his spine. He wondered how the sweet and fun sister he knew, turned into a demon over a span of a few days.

'She has grown up'

To be honest, he always knew of the existence of the other side of Angelica's personality. It was just that he couldn't accept it from the view of an older brother who had seen her all his life with a rosy filter.

It was about time he accepted the fact that she was no longer or rather never been a fragile young lady that needed to be protected.

"Oh!"

Clive was brought back to his senses by her sudden exclamation.

"Be sure to create a scene. That way we can charge them extra. Kekeke" I laughed wickedly.

It is going to be hilarious watching the drama unfold from a third-person point of view. Haaah... It's such a pity that I'm missing all kinds of live theatre.

"Really?" asked Clive with a sluggish expression.

"Either you sing or I sing" I said, facing away from him trying to hold in the laughter that was about to break out.

"All right" Clive answered, squarely defeated by my threat. 

Using Dad to make threats always works. I gotta note this down.

The people in the Frost residence are going to see a lot of amusing performances in the near future. I wonder what they thought of the masterpiece I left behind.

"Ahem....." I corrected my throat.

"I guess that pretty much wraps up everything"

"Hmm?"

Clive's big green eyes which were the same as mine, wavered left and right.

*woof*

Chirpy tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm leaving" I said, heading towards the door.