He placed the guitar on your lap and hold both your hands from the back. He was so close to you that you could feel his breath against your neck. He hold your hands and started playing the song, hitting the guitar strings with the pick. "Woww!! You play so good!!" you said chuckling. He looked at your smile and continued playing the song. After playing the song, you clapped your hands in joy and Yoongi sat infront of you "you did good!! Should we play something else too? Let's try a fun song." Yoongi said and you nodded excitedly.

Yoongi came behind again and this time he was more close, you could feel his chest touching your back, your heart was pounding like crazy when he started playing the song holding your hands, you started chuckling as he started playing 'dynamite' "aahh!! This is my favorite!!" you said and he showed his gummy smile to you.

After playing so much, you got tired and hungry too "I'm so hungry!!" you said covering your upper lips from the bottom. "Yoongi!!! NO!! You love that secret admirer so you shouldn't get distracted! She's your friend only!" Yoongi thought to himself looking at you. "Y/n, what are your hobbies?" Yoongi asked "I don't have any really but I love reading romantic novels and I love music although I can't sing or play anything " you said smiling.

You thought about asking him as to what type of girls he like but the moment you gather your courage, the door opened with a click sound. "Yoo-Na? Did you lock us?" Yoongi asked and Yoo-Na's eyes got widened seeing you both together. " No! No, Yoongi I did not. I was looking for y/n the entire day when I heard someone talking that they have locked y/n here so I came to save her and I thought you went home because I haven't seen you after morning " Yoo-Na lied making an innocent face.

You, Yoongi and Yoo-Na left the school after packing your things when Yoongi offered you to drop home. You looked at Yoo-Na who was glaring at you and told Yoongi that you will go by yourself. Yoongi nodded and left you with Yoo-Na. As soon as Yoongi left, Yoo-Na came closer to you "aishh!! My minions are such dumb-asses. Don't think you won him or something just because you spent some time together, it was just a mistake that you both stuck together. Ugh! How could they just lock you without checking if you're alone or not?" Yoo-Na said pulling back her hair.

"You wanted to lock me alone?" " Yes! So what? What you gonna do about it, looser?" Yoo-Na said and walked away from you. You both reached your home and your parents only greeted Yoo-Na. You walked directly towards your room and took a shower.You dried your hair and suddenly a smile appeared on your face thinking about the time you spent with Yoongi.

You took a paper and a pen in your hands and started writing him a letter. You wanted to tell him that how much you love him and how much he means to you. You put the letter in an envelope and put it in your bag. Next Morning you woke up and left early as usual and put the letter in his locker and walked towards your class not knowing someone is watching you.

"The hell she's doing?" Yoo-Na said hiding behind a pillar and walked over to Yoongi's locker after you left. She peeked through the space and saw an envelope which got stuck on the edge as your letter didn't fall inside. She put her finger inside it and took it out. She read your letter "I'm so glad I came school early today because I couldn't sleep yesterday thinking about y/n and yoongi. But look what I found." Yoo-Na talked to herself and started laughing.

"Oh my dear sister!! So this is what you're doing the whole time......behind my back."
Yoo-Na said putting the letter back into the Yoongi's locker.

"Yoo-Na said putting the letter back into the Yoongi's locker

This author is still suffering!!!!!