I got Zaiden and we all went inside we decided to go wash up before dinner and that's what we did. I went to Zaiden's room and gave him a bath and got him dressed in a cute brown bear onesie.

I walked him down the stairs and he ran off to the living room where Nathan and Xander was talking. So I decided to go to our room... And yes our room... Nathan wanted me to stay here since he had a dream that I fell from the bed so he wanted to protect me, if you ask me he could've just asked me to stay in here. He had his closet expanded and moved all my stuff so it's now our room. I got to the bathroom and took a well needed shower and watched my hair, once I was all done I decided to let my hair air dry during dinner so I left it out.

I got dressed in a simple shorts and one of Nathan's grey oversize shirt, if I'm being honest I really enjoy wearing his clothes he always get some weird reactions seeing me in them even if it's just a simple shirt.

I walked out to be met with Alex, he was just about to go down so I called after him and he stopped waiting for me. We both walk down and went to the kitchen where laughing could be heard we walk in and Alex went to take his seat beside Xander as I did the same beside Nathan, he was on my left and Zaiden was on my right. He placed his head on my shoulder inhealing before he spoke "I like that you smell like me" he says seductively making me go red.

Garcia served our meals and we started eating. By the time we got finished with eating it was 6:30pm and Zaiden wasn't asleep so I decided to watch TV with him for a while before I had to start getting ready for the ball.

I walk to the living room with him in my arms he was playing with my hair looking mesmerized and I smiled down at him I got to the living room and got the remote, I flipped through the channels until I found a cartoon that Zaiden looked interested in.

We were watching for a while even Alex joined us until little sighs started coming from the little prince in my arms so I nugged Alex and he looked side ways at me "I'll go put him down then we can get ready. Go get your stuff and meet me at the first guestroom" I told him softly and he nods I got up and he followed suit and we both walked upstairs he went ahead to the room both him and Xander occupied for the moment as I went to Zaiden's room.

I rocked him gently before laying him down he stirred a bit before he settled down and I kissed his head after muttering that I love him and slowly walked out leaving him to rest.

After telling Nathan to call Sofia over, I walked to the room I used to stay in when I just got here I opened the door to reveal Alex standing in front the body length mirror dancing to the music he was playing on his phone.

"hey you" I said to get his attention and he turned and came forward "come on" he said holding my hands and started swaying me after a minute or two we stopped with a laugh "you are Italian babe you need to loosen up" he said walking to the bathroom.

He later came back with two bags in hand and yelled "hair time!!" "fun" I said walking towards him. Let me just inform you right now when it comes to hair Alex is everything you will every need okay, no take backs this guy should be a darn hairdresser and not to hype him up or am I cause I damn well should because he's good I tell you.

I sat on the vanity chair as he got all the things out of the bag and onto the vanity. While I sat and have him do what he's good at after another 45 minutes he was all done and he did good. My hair was in a low bun a petty stud and diamonds on one side with pieces of hair falling over my face.

I thanked him and he brushed me off with a smile and started on his own hair as I started on my makeup, something I think I'm pretty good at if you ask me. I did a light smokey eye shadow look with glitter and a cute little liner with some light foundation and concealer with a touch of Contour and blush with nudes lips to finish off.