Chapter 22 - The Red Thread that Can Attract Spirits

This village is located just beside a province. I can't disclose the exact location. In short, it didn't take a long time before the two of us arrived in the house. Half of the entire residential area is occupied by the villagers. Except for some of the remaining houses that have been sold, most of the houses are vacant or rented out.

Yuan Zhen already waited for a long time for us and introduced us to the village chief; he looked surprisingly cultured and not tough and brawly. We discussed the house's situation for a while and the village chief's story is no different from the one Yuan Zhen had imparted to us, however, he told us that he had previously consulted a feng shui expert, who later told him that his family can experience horrible disasters and their lives at stake. The village chief is quite superstitious and trusted this expert's words. In addition, as he was not short in money, he had asked the expert to help him arrange the house.

The village chief could not clearly describe what this expert did as the expert did not allow anyone to be present when he arranged the house. At first, the village chief thought as the house's layout has been arranged by an expert, the house would bring promotion and good luck, but it turns out that as soon as the expert has departed, countless accidents started to happen in the house. He had found other experts but they are unable to solve the problem. Therefore, he had hoped that we would help him take a look. If this continued, his family would be in deep trouble.

After listening to the chief's words, I noticed that Qin Yi Heng and I had become famous in our circle. However, regardless of our fame, we still have to rely on our real skills to make money. So, we didn't delay much and went straight to see the house.

No words can be used to describe how luxurious this chief's house is. In short, I can surmise that the money he had made during the real estate development is really not a small sum. This is a six-story house with a basement to be used as a garage. The first floor I referred to should be differentiated from the basement.

He had destroyed the two partitions between the first and second floors and had connected it with stairs. In this way, the first two floors are for the village head in his wife, the second two floors are for his eldest daughter, and the third two floors are for his younger daughter.

Qin Yi Heng and I inspected the whole house and it was very exhausting. Fortunately, the decoration styles of the three families are different, so it was not as boring to look at. Qin Yi Heng walked around for a long time with a puzzled expression. I asked him, is there any problem with this house? He shook his head resolutely and told me in a low voice that this house was really arranged by an expert. Judging from the layout of the house, even the plants in the room have its purpose. This house would not only make the residents make money, but also protect the people, it shouldn't have caused disasters to the chief and his family.

Even though I am not well-versed in spiritual matters, however I can feel nothing strange from this house. As Qin Yi Heng also found nothing, we went back to the village chief to discuss our strategy.

Qin Yi Heng said that there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the house as no one died in the house or was killed in the surrounding area. In addition, the house itself is very populous and a lot of people would pass by. No little ghosts would stay there and from the perspective of feng shui, it is practically a prosperous house. Although feng shui might not repel evil spirits, but at least it will use the power of heaven and earth to slowly disperse bad luck, evil spirits and grievances. Therefore, it makes no sense that this house should be considered a house that brings bad luck. In this case, it is very likely that the feng shui of this house might not be as good as it is in the surface, but it is a pity that Qin Yi Heng is not an expert in that aspect. Because in terms of metaphysics, although exorcism and feng shui is related, there are still material differences between those two, just like algebra and mathematics. Although it might be considered the same subject and have a lot in common, there is a big difference between them. That is why this might be a feng shui matter.