Extra

Mina had flown back to South Korea after their last hang-out with each other and decided to move back in the Villa but this time with Sana now with her.

The villa wasn't as lonely anymore and oh it was definitely not as quiet as before. Their neighbours can only hope to put themselves out of their misery by putting on ear muffs which hopefully muffles the moans and screams they hear at night coming from the Villa.

Their four friends would come to hang out every weekend to watch movies, play video games, or simply just hang with each other. Jihyo and Tzuyu would also occasionally join them. The two were an unlikely couple and to be frank, Mina didn't expect her cousin to fall for Jihyo since she would usually just give up on her dates and flings after two to three dates. It was different with Jihyo though, she was absolutely smitten and Mina would often tease her about it.

Now here Mina and Sana were, at the restaurant where Sana had wanted to go to for their first date.

"Satang" Mina called out to her girlfriend once the waitress left. Sana, who was busy folding an origami out of the tissues, looked up to look at Mina.

"Yes, baby?"

Mina blushed at the pet name, it never fails to make her blush whenever Sana would call her that. "Why'd you choose this place?"

"Hmm?"

"Like why did you want to come here for our first date two years ago?"

Sana got up but was stopped when Mina held onto her wrist. "Don't leave me"

Sana giggled and softly took Mina's hand off her wrist. "Minari, you don't have to worry" She sat down next to Mina so now they were both facing the glass windows of the restaurant's front. "I just wanted to sit next to you so I can show you"

"Do you see that street?" Sana pointed to the street at the front of the restaurant.

"Yeah" Mina's eyes followed to where Sana was pointing.

"That's where I borrowed 5000 won from Dahyun"

Mina playfully rolled her eyes at her girlfriend. "That's why you wanted our first date to be here? So you can show me that?"

Sana giggled as she lowered her hand. "I'm not yet done." She softly grabbed Mina's hands and intertwined it with hers. "Because of that, I owed Dahyun. " Sana looked at their intertwined hands. "and because of that, she came to me about a favor." Sana lifted her gaze from their hands to Mina's brown orbs.

"And because of that, I got to meet you"