xviii. You make me (2)

for readers who want the romanized version

--

"Are you sure this will work, Mina?" Sana had ran out of ideas and she knew the consequences; but she didn't want to use the girl. If you'll ask Sana a month ago if she'd do this despite putting everyone in the room at risk especially Mina, she would definitely say yes. But ask Sana the same question now and she'd make up reasons to not use it just so she can keep everyone safe, especially Mina.

Mina nodded.

"You do know that this ma-"

"I can do this Sana" Mina firmly replied, cutting her off. She didn't mean to sound mean but she knew that if she didn't force it, Sana wouldn't let it happen and it warmed her. It warmed her to know that this is a different Sana but that wasn't what she needed now.

"Are you su-"

"Yes, Sana" Mina took a deep breath. "Please" The plea came out of mouth so easily and so desperately, hoping that this would make Sana change her mind. She knew that there the chances Nayeon would say yes to the deal without Mina's added idea was slim to none so she had to get her hands dirty and play her cards right if she wanted a sure win.

"Okay" Came Sana's simple reply.

They all went over the plan one last time before leaving the Villa. Momo and Chaeyoung had immediately gone up to Chaeyoung and Dahyun's room to look at the monitors while the other four had drove to the restaurant.

It didn't take long before they had arrived at the restaurant. Sana parked the car in the front parking lot. Silence enveloped them as they remained seated in the car.

"Let's do this" Sana's voice didn't sound as determined as before. It wasn't how Sana's usual voice sounded like, it was soft, small, and weak.

They all did what they had to according to plan. Dahyun got out first then Jeongyeon followed her cousin and then came the sure win bait, Mina.

They had made sure not to go out until Chaeyoung had signalled them that Nayeon had already arrived.

"Move forward a bit" Mina urged Jeongyeon. The older nodded and moved to the front a bit so Mina could be seen clearly coming out the car along with Dahyun, Jeongyeon, and Sana.

"Can she see us?" Sana asked through her ear piece as she got out.

"Yes" Came Chaeyoung's reply.

She nodded and followed Dahyun and Jeongyeon inside. Mina soon followed her, making sure to flick her hair to the side so her face could be seen clearly if it hadn't already.

Once they got to their separate rooms, Mina scooted closer to Sana. The older was about to get up and leave as planned so Nayeon could go inside but Mina had held her wrist.

"Mina?" Sana turned around.

"I'm sorry for making you do this"

Sana smiled at her. "Pabo" She grinned. "You shouldn't be. I understand your side. Just don't forget about our deal, alright?"

Mina creased her eyebrows as she let go of Sana's wrist.

"I still have to take you out, remember?" Sana grinned before going outside.

She regret not telling Mina how she feels because she knows that it would most likely be the last time she'd see her. She regrets that her last words to Mina were those and not a confession or a simple "I like you" would've done but no, she had to wait until they had gone out after the whole plan would've been done. But that wouldn't happen anymore. Not now that she was speeding just to catch Nayeon.