xvi. Oh It's on

After the six of them were gathered back in the building, they all went home. Chaeyoung and Sana stayed behind while Mina, Dahyun, Jeongyeon, and Momo got into Mina's car and drove to her Jeongyeon and Momo's house. They had to go back there to pack clothes for the next week since they'll be staying at Mina's Villa for the next week or so until the plan is done. Sana and Chaeyoung would join them the next day.

Morning rolled in and the four of them were eating breakfast when Sana and Chaeyoung arrived. Dahyun got up and opened the front door and ushered them inside.

Once they had finished eating and cleaning up, they all gathered by the living room and reviewed the next part of the plan before heading into their rooms to change.

Chaeyoung got in the bathroom to change while Dahyun changed outside the bathroom. The same thing happened to Mina and Sana except Mina patiently waited for Sana to come out of the bathroom before going inside to change. The six of them then gathered back at the living room after changing into outfits.

"Oh? where are you going, love?" Momo whispered to her lover when she noticed she had followed them to the living room instead of getting into Momo's car to go to work.

"I'm joining you guys" She grinned.

"What?!"

The other four girls looked at the couple. Momo just waved her hands dismissively at them and urged them to go back to discussing. They shrugged it and went back to talking about the final stages of the plan. Momo sighed. She knew there was no way Jeongyeon was going to back out from this and there was no way she was going to say no to Jeongyeon especially with her pout and how cute she looked when she sulks.

"Fine"

Jeongyeon grinned and pulled her in for a hug. "Thanks, love. Don't worry, I called in for a leave so I don't hav-"

"Wait so you're free for the whole week?" Momo's eyes lit up. It had definitely been a while since the two had time to spend alone together especially now since they were still executing the plan.

Jeongyeon nodded which made Momo squeal. "You should've said that at the start"

The two made up and joined their friends. They went over the final parts of the plan now that Jeongyeon and Momo had joined them.

"And if things go well, we'll be be able to rest by Wednesday together with the 1 million" Sana smiled.

The five girls in front of her cheered. Their hard work was going to finally pay off, especially to Mina since she'd finally witness her ex lover's downfall.

They got into two separate cars. Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, and Dahyun were in one car with Jeongyeon driving. The three of them were headed towards Sana's building a.k.a Chaeyoung's tour center. While Mina, Sana, and Momo had drove off to the hotel.

Nayeon first met with Chaeyoung and told her she'd be paying by this afternoon. Next, Nayeon had gone to the hotel just as they had planned and met with Sana.

"Is it okay if I pay this afternoon?" Nayeon flashed Sana her famous bunny toothed smile and batted her eyelashes.

"Yes" Sana replied mirroring her smile.

Mina winced at the interaction.

"If you're jealous, just say it."

Mina was thankful they decided not to wear earpieces except for Chaeyoung and Sana so no one else could hear her conversation with Momo. "I won't because I'm not"

Momo chuckled and turned around a bit to look at Nayeon and Sana. The two of them were sitting by the bar that was a table away from Nayeon and Sana so they couldn't be seen but could still hear the on-going conversation. She turned back in her seat and faced Mina. "You clearly are"