vi. Uncanny Resemblance

Happy Minari day! Heres an update to celebrate her birthday 💚

After a few minutes, the group had arrived at Sana's building.

"Wanna bet?" Momo asked as she and Mina trailed behind the two bestfriends who were too busy catching up.

"On?" Mina's interest was piqued. Momo smirked. Nothing piqued Mina's interest more than four things; hanging out with her and their close friends, Minecraft, thriller movies, and making bets with her.

"How Dahyun would react"

The two stayed behind Chaeyoung and Sana who were at the elevator's doors, waiting for the doors to open.

"What's your bet?" Mina asked as she opened her wallet.

"5k won that she won't be interested"

Mina scoffed. "You can do better. 7k won that she'll stare at her"

Momo rolled her eyes. "You trust too much on Dahyun and because of that, I'll make it 8k won"

The two were too busy bickering that they haven't even noticed that the elevator doors had already opened. The two quickly dashed for the stairs when they noticed this. The door just closed right in time as they entered. They sighed in relief.

Momo smirked before heading up. Mina just rolled her eyes in response before following her bestfriend. They stood beside Sana, watching Dahyun and Chaeyoung's interaction.

"You owe me" Mina had a smug smile plastered on her lips. She thought that living with the pale younger girl would make her easier to read but of course, Momo is Momo. She was the clueless and most oblivious one out of the four of them. It reminded her of that time Jeongyeon had given Momo a bouquet of roses and a heart shaped chocolate on Valentine's day but the latter just took it as a friendly gesture and didn't dare to assume that Jeongyeon had liked her back.

Momo huffed as she handed Mina 8k won.

Sana smiled, she was satisfied at her bestfriend and Dahyun's interaction. She knew that bringing up Dahyun would be the last nudge for Chaeyoung to be interested in the plan.

"What'd you say to Chaeyoung?" Mina asked Sana. They were still watching the two's interaction while Momo on the other hand was tired so she sat on the couch.

"I told her there was a pretty girl in my building who was single."

Mina chuckled and playfully nudged Sana's shoulders. "I feel like you're pimping out my close friend."

"Sorry"

Mina was shocked to hear Sana apologize. She meant what she said as a joke so she didn't expect the girl to take it seriously.

"It's okay, Sana-ssi. We were also wanting Dahyun to finally go out with someone"

Sana was surprised at the use of the honorific since if anything, she felt like Mina didn't really like her even as an acquaintance. She couldn't blame her though. With her job and her experience with her ex, Mina was bound to have a dislike for the girl.

After a while, Sana finally asked Chaeyoung to come into her office so she could brief her while she lets the other girls rest.

"Did you see that?" Dahyun asked as she approached Mina and Momo who were on the couch, still shocked from the encounter.

Mina patted Momo's lap urging her to move to the right to make space for the younger woman.

"That has a name and it's Chaeyoung" Momo smirked. She was happy that Dahyun took a liking for Chaeyoung. I mean how couldn't she when she was basically what she described to Jeongyeon, Momo, and Mina when they asked her type.