vii. Spider

The girls did their morning routine and ate breakfast before getting in Mina's car. 

"Sana just texted me to buy 3 mops" Dahyun told her friends when Momo started the car.

They were confused but they followed Sana's instructions and stopped by the nearest convenience store to buy mops. 

"This one or that one?" Mina asked as she held a mop in her hand and pointed to another one with her other hand.

"Mina, I don't think Sana will mind whatever brand you buy" Momo responded as she looked at the hand rug sections near the mops. 

She grabbed two hand rugs and faced Mina. "Which one do you think would Jeongie like?"

"I don't think Jeongyeon will mind whatever brand you buy" Mina mimicked Momo which made her bestfriend frown. "Hey Jeongie would, she loves cleaning"

Mina quirked her eyebrow.

"Also because I forgot what brand she told me to buy" Momo muttered which made Mina laugh. "Just get both"

The three paid for the mops and rugs then got into the car and continued on their way to Sana's building.

Once they arrived, they got in and was shocked to see Sana and Chaeyoung already waiting at the lobby instead of Sana's office upstairs. The pair were wearing overalls. They had buckets of water next to them.

"Where you going to Mario?" Mina teased the older woman when she got close to her.

Sana rolled her eyes. "What took you long?" A hint of annoyance in her voice.

"We had to stop by to buy mops as you ordered, ma'am" Mina teased. She grabbed the mops from Dahyun's hands and gave it to Sana.

"Where's goomba?" Dahyun teased the two who were dressed in overalls.

Sana groaned in response. "Not you too, Dahyunnie"

"Sorry, I just can't help it. It feels like I walked into the starting screen of Super Mario."

Chaeyoung had just laughed along while Sana was a bit annoyed at the jokes.

"So what are we doing today?" Mina asked after her laughter had died down.

"We're going to be cleaning this place up" Sana grabbed the mop and a bucket.

"The whole place?" Dahyun asked, her eyes widened.

"I should've brought Jeongyeon with me, she'd enjoy this" Momo groaned.

"Yes" Sana simply answered before dunking the new mop into the bucket of water.

Mina sighed. This was gonna be exhausting but they had to do it to make this plan believable. She folded up the sleeves of her polo and grabbed a mop.

"Wait why are there only 3 mops?" Dahyun asked. She was going to grab another mop but Momo had grabbed the last one. Sana paused from mopping and turned to face Dahyun. "Because the two of you will paint the walls."

Dahyun didn't mind painting but she was more worried that she'd have to paint with Chaeyoung alone. She gulped. "Just the two of us?" She asked, hoping that her shaky voice didn't give away that she was nervous. Chaeyoung just looked at her bestfriend expectantly, confused at what was happening.

"Yes" Sana held back a smirk. She knew her bestfriend was still nervous talking to Dahyun so she thought of giving her a little push.

"You can grab the paint and paint rollers upstairs when we're finished, for the meantime can you buy us lunch?" Sana asked as she returned to mopping the floor.