::Jack Manifold x Male Reader::

Start from the beginning

"Make sure to turn in the 'Google Earth Activity" on your way out!" He shouted as he grabbed a blank copy of the assignment and waved it around making sure everyone knew which one it was. I took it out from my folder and packed my bag as I waited for the clock to count down the final minutes.

"What are you doing this weekend?" My friend asked as she leaned over to my desk with a smile. "Probably hang out with some friends, you?" I asked out of politeness. She was a pretty smart girl, I was surprised she wasn't taking any higher level classes.

She cleared her throat and looked down at her nails. I looked down as well seeing she had quite a few rings on her fingers that matched her acrylic nails. "Dude, your nails are so pretty! When did you get them done?" I asked trying to get a better look.

She smiled and placed a loose hair strand behind her ear and got closer. "My girlfriend and I got matching sets yesterday!" She smiled playfully wiggling her fingers as I stared in awe. I took her hands in mine, not before asking if I could, and admired the gradients. They matched her perfectly, her personality and looks. The bell rang as I stood up and took her paper as well to turn both in.

"I'll catch you Monday yeah? And aye! Say hey to your girlfriend for me!" I told her as I patted her shoulder lightly and took off running towards the other side of the school. "See you later (y/n)!" She shouted back as I turned and waved quickly. 'Gotta make it before Jack or else he'll call me a slow poke' I said to myself with a smile. I ran past a few students but then I felt myself hit against something.

I caught myself before I could fall and looked down. I bumped into someone and made their books fall. Something tells me this feels like a certain cliche. I quickly got down on my knees and helped them. "So sorry about that! I was in a-a hurry and didn't see" I apologized making sure none of their books were damaged.

They shook their head as they shoved the books that didn't fit in the arms into their backpack. "It's fine". They said. I couldn't help but see them struggling to hold those many books. "Hey, here let me help you" I said with a smile not waiting for an excuse and took all six book into my own arms. "Where do you need these, hm?" I asked.

"I-...there for the library..." they responded fixing their posture with their backpack. "Alrighty! I'll turn these in for ya! Have a nice trip!-erm I mean day not trip" I corrected myself as I waved them goodbye and ran all the way back to where I came from and quickly entered the quiet library.

-

"There you guys are! I've been waiting here for exactly...one minute!" Tubbo said placing both of his hands on his hips and slightly tapped his foot with some attitude. "Tubbo it's a surprise you're here first since you're always late" Tommy said earning a slight pinch from Tubbo. "Now's not the time for chit chat, our dear Wilbur is waiting" Tubbo said as I nodded. "Lets go then!" Jack said as we all followed a-suit.

We quickly left the building and huddled over to Jack's car. "Get in guys!" Jack said as he got in and started up the car and unlocking it for all of us. I scooted to the side so I can enter on one of the back seats but I was pulled backwards by Tommy.

I was about to question the pull but he placed his finger in front of his lips with a smirk. "This is for you" he silently whispered as he tried to wink but failed miserably and pushed to sit on the passenger seat.

"Oh, you're going to be the one sitting next to me?" Jack said almost in a soft tone as I quickly nodded and got in. I buckled in and stared at my thighs shyly. It was rare for me to go quiet and shy but at the presence of Jack, I turn to a whole tomato.

"Tommy do you know where the studio is located at?" Jack asked as Tommy pulled up the direction on  his phone while Tubbo texted Wilbur letting him know we were on our way over there.