'An orphanage would've been better than this.' Y/n thought to herself as she tried to not physically roll her eyes. Harry curled his lips into a painful smile.

"Don't smirk at me! I can see you haven't improved since i last saw you! I had hoped that school would knock some manners into you. And you!" Her attention was brought back to Y/n. Y/n looked at Aunt Marge.

"It's rude of you to just be quiet! Hasn't that school taught you anything!" She boomed. "I've actually learned quite a lot." Y/n responded, smiling slightly. "Is that sarcasm i detect?" Marge peered. There was no satisfying this woman.

Y/n began to ignore them once again. She started to wonder how the Weasleys were doing. She wondered what Fred might've been up to.

"Have you been beaten often?" Marge asked.
"Oh yeah, loads of times!" Harry responded.

She then looked to Y/n. "Do they beat you at your school?" Y/n looked at her, their gazes burning into each other. "Oh yeah, all the time!" She responded. "I don't like your tones! If you can speak of your beatings that casually, they clearly aren't hitting you hard enough!"

Y/n bit her cheek once again as looked down, glaring at the ground. She wanted to curse that woman, then and there.

── ──

Aunt Marge had been staying with them for three days now. She would always criticize everything about Harry and Y/n. Appearance and behavioral wise.

Anytime they felt like bursting, Harry would remember the form and Hogsmeade. Y/n would remember not to blow it for Harry. So for his sake, she suppressed her anger.

As Aunt Marge was sipping her wine, her wine glass exploded. Shards of glass flew in every direction. Y/n and Harry stared at each other, they couldn't tell who did it.

"Marge! Marge, are you alright?" squealed Petunia. "Not to worry! Must've squeezed it too hard." Marge responded. That didn't stop Vernon and Petunia from looking at Harry and Y/n suspiciously.

Harry decided to skip dessert and he escaped dinner. Y/n decided to follow after him and leaned against the wall next to him. Harry was breathing deeply, trying to control himself. She rubbed his shoulder, comfortingly. "I'll take the blame." She told him. "No, it wasn't your fault." He told her. "Hey, we were both losing control. I'll take the blame."

"You don't get it. You take the blame but then when you leave, they'll take it out on me!" He told her, she pulled her hand back. "I'm not worried about just the Dursleys, i could get in trouble with the Ministry as well."

Y/n sighed, she had two more years left, but Harry had four, he had much to learn.

Before she could respond, they could hear the Dursleys getting up from the table so they made their way upstairs.

── ──

It was finally the last day of Marge's stay.
Dinner was going as smoothly as it could. Then it went to shit. She started to talk about Harry's appearance once again. Then she went on to mention how she had a dog drowned because it was "runty" and "weak".

'Are we going to brush past the fact that she had a dog drowned?' Y/n thought to herself.

"It all comes down to blood, as I was saying the other day. Bad blood will out. Now I'm saying nothing against your family, Petunia." Marge spoke curtly. "But your sister was a bad egg. They turn up in the best families. Then she went off with a wastrel and these are the results." She said as she looked at Harry and Y/n.

Y/n stood up, slamming her hands on the table. "That's it! I have put up with you all this week, but you have no right to ever speak about my parents! Not in that way, not in any way! You are a miserable, self-centered, good for nothing, fatass, mean old selfish bitch!" She glared at Marge, hate in her eyes.

Marge glared back. "Your parents were no account, good for nothing, lazy scroungers-"

"They were not!" Harry stood.

"More brandy!" Vernon broke the silence. "You two, go to bed! Go!" He ordered them. "No, Vernon! Go on, boy, go on. Proud of your parents, aren't you?" She mocked Harry. "Got themselves killed in a car crush. Drunk, I expect."

"They didn't die in a car crash!" Harry abruptly spoke. "They died in a car crash, you nasty little liar, and left you and your sister to be a burden on your decent, hard working relatives." screamed Aunt Marge.

"Hard working?! Decent?!" Y/n spiraled "We had to do everything for them! They're just as bad as you! If it was up to me or Harry, we wouldn't have ended up here!" She shouted back.

"You're an insolent, ungrateful little-" she suddenly stopped speaking. "Out of words, Marge?" Y/n growled. She started to swell up and the swelling didn't stop.

Marge's face began to expand, and her buttons bursted. She was inflating like a balloon. Her stomach bursted free and her fingers were blowing up. Y/n looked at Harry, giving him a look that said "what did you do".

"Marge!" Vernon and Petunia panicked. Marge began to rise up out of her chair, she was entirely round now. "No!" Vernon tried pulling Marge down but was almost lifted himself.

Y/n ran off to the bedroom, grabbing her suitcase. She knew her and Harry had to leave. Harry then came in, carrying his own suitcase and he began to put in his things.

"Same idea, huh?" Y/n asked him, as she helped him put away his presents. "Well, you're used to running away." He told her.

"Low blow." She muttered. They made their way back downstairs just as Vernon walked out the dining room. "Come back in here! Come back and put her right!" He bellowed.

"She looks the same to me." Y/n sneered. Vernon stepped closer but Harry pulled his wand out and pointed it at Vernon. "She deserved it." He growled. "She deserved what she got! You keep away from me!"

Y/n opened the door. "We're leaving and you're not stopping us." She told Vernon. "I'm warning you, stay out of our way." She narrowed her eyes and in the next moment, Harry and Y/n were out in the quiet street.

"Come on, I know where to go! We can catch the Knight Bus!" She told him and they ran off down the streets, feeling free.

"What the fuck just happened?" Y/n laughed.