Series Information

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE:

First, I'd like to thank each and every person that read, vote, and/or commented on this story. This story has taken me a long time to finish but I was determined to finish it for my wonderful fans. Now that this portion of the story is over it's time to understand where we are going. From the very beginning I knew this story would not be over with just one book. When you go on to change important details, the entire story changes. I feel like in order to tell the new story of Bella and Edward from Bad Apple, it's going to take a while.

Bad Apple was the story of Bella and Edward falling in love and her getting away from Mike, as well as the birth of Elizabeth and Anthony. The only way to come up with a decent conclusion would be the continue this story. I've tried to decide how long I want this story to become and each time it's at least a trilogy.

Update:

Hi everyone! It's been such a long time since I was with this story. I was writing stories for the wattys which I enjoyed though I probably didn't win. Now that I've gotten to do that, I've been coming back to this story. While this section still needs editing and probably a rewrite, I'm excited about the sequel. I'm so excited that I've been writing chapters left and right for the sequel which amazingly is turning out great at least inside my head.

My amazing fans have now chosen a title for the sequel. I've also updated the summary for the sequel without giving too much away, I hope.

Isabella Swan along with Rosalie and Emmett Cullen, take Elizabeth and Anthony to Alaska. Upon arrival, things are not well with the Denali coven who are missing at least one member of their coven. The human drinker, Lauren, is due back at any moment creating a risk for Elizabeth and Anthony. Edward, who's still in Forks, is also dealing with his own challenges of Bella becoming a vampire. Things are complicated even further wen Laurent's group finds them in Alaska where human children are living with a group of vampires.

I'll see you in the sequel!