LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Star Gazing with The Avengers

Start from the beginning

"OH!"

"I CAN'T SEE CLEARLY WHEN YOU'RE GO-OH-ONE-" Tony was now impressed when Morgan sang with them.

"I SAID OOHHHHHH! I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS!" The four of them sang while the three adults couldn't help but smile and nod with the beat.

"NO I CAN'T SLEEP UNTIL I FEEL YOUR TOUCH!" They emphasized the word touch as they did dramatic actions in the car.

"I SAID OHHHHH! I'M DROWNING IN THE NIGHT!" Stephen sang out loud with them, making them shock and cheer along.

"OH WHEN I'M LIKE THIS, YOU'RE THE ONE I TRUST!" Stephen took the spot as they just cheered and let him sang that part.

"HEY! HEY! HEY!" The teens did that part before dancing randomly at the music.

"Wow, I didn't know Stephen could sing!" Bruce commented by the front passenger seat.

"Me too." Tony wheezed as he made another turn. He checked the side mirror and saw Sam's car in the back making crazy turns and almost hit a pole on the side. He furrowed his eyebrows, wondering what's going on in the other car.

• • •

In Sam's car, everyone was silent. Which was weird, considering Thor was in here with them. So he cleared his throat and started talking.

"So do you guys think Natasha's taken already or she's still single." Sam chuckled as he followed along Tony's car.

"I bet she's taken." Pietro shrugged as he yawned and stared out the window.

"Lady Romanoff told me she likes someone." Thor spoke, making the other guys turn to look at him in surprise.

"WHAAAAAAAT." They said besides Loki who rolled his eyes.

"I mean she has to like someone at least. She can't just grow old with having no partner at all." Sam shrugged.

"Can we not talk about Natasha?" Bucky groaned and rolled his eyes, making the others laugh. He opened up a bottle of C2 and drank some.

"Sure, sure- how about Harley? He's been acting sus." Sam responded with a mischievous look on his face.

"Yeah I agree. He doesn't have a girlfriend and he doesn't even hang out with any other people besides us and Peter's besties." Pietro laughed.

"Are you guys implying that Harley is gay?" Loki spoke.

"Might be bi." Sam and Bucky shrugged.

"And how would you guys know someone's sexuality? Unless you guys are gay as well." Loki smirked. That made Bucky spit out his drink towards Sam and made Sam let go of the steering wheel.

"LOKI!" They yelled as they almost crashed into a pole.

"Woops my bad." Loki chuckled mischievously. Pietro fist bumped with Loki.

"I was not informed that Sam and Bucky were gay. What did I miss?" Thor was genuinely confused and asked.

The car went crazy again.