LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Star Gazing with The Avengers

Start from the beginning

"Alright everyone, let's go go go!" Pietro was excited as he gestured everyone to pick their ride.

"Why are we hyped up all so suddenly?!" Morgan squealed as she hop into the car.

"We'll have a race!" Clint laughed as he started the engine. The rest of the team who obviously didn't like the idea, rolled their eyes as they entered the car they have chosen.

In Tony's ride had Bruce, Harley, Shuri, Peter, Morgan, and Stephen. Tony didn't quite like that Stephen was with them but he remembered the man doesn't talk much anyways. So he shrugged and made sure everyone was set for them to drove out the garage.

Sam's ride had Bucky, Thor, Loki, and Pietro. Sam honestly hated the group he was stuck with. He really wanted at least Natasha in the car but NOPE. Everyone in the car besides Loki gave him a cheeky smile. He knew their roadtrip will be...interesting.

Clint was excited as he impatiently waited for Steve, Natasha, and Scott to settle in the car. They had to arrange the stuff they were bringing along the trip. His face dropped when team Sam and Tony already drove off.

"WE'RE LITERALLY A CAR OF FOUR PEOPLE AND WE'RE THE LAST ONE TO LEAVE!" Clint groaned as he watched his friends buckle up.

"It's not a competition." Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Alright Clint, let's go." Steve smiled as he settled down on the passenger seat beside Scott who was already opening a bag of chips.

"FINALLY!" Clint pressed on the gas pedal and off they went.

• • •

Tony was already regretting on agreeing to have the teens on the ride because the moment Peter started playing Blinding Lights by The Weeknd on the car's bluetooth speaker, it went crazy.

"I'VE BEEN TRYNNA CALL!" Shuri started singing, the moment the lyrics came on. Harley and Peter swayed with the music as well.

"I'VE BEEN ON MY OWN FOR LONG ENOUGH!" Peter and Harley joined in. Tony rolled his eyes. Though he was tapping his fingers on the steeering wheel while making a turn.

"MAYBE YOU CAN SHOW ME HOW TO LOVE- MAYBEEEE!" The three teenagers on the passenger seat swayed from left to right as they sang. Morgan was cheering in the very back seat beside Stephen who was trying not to react at all.

"I'M GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWALS!" Shuri pretended to have a microphone using her water bottle.

"YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO DO TOO MUCH!" Peter sang when Shuri pointed the bottle of water at him.

"YOU CAN TURN ME ON WITH JUST A TOUCH, BABYYY!" Harley sang when the bottle was pointed at him.

Shuri pointed the bottle of water towards Morgan at the back. "I LOOK AROUND AND- SIN CITY'S COLD AND EMPTY!-"

"OH!" The teens vocalized.

"NO ONE'S AROUND TO JUDGE ME!-"