Chapter 11

Izuku's POV:
I woke up to beeping of the hospital machines. I fluttered my eyes open and looked around. "Ah, Izuku Bakugou, I see you're finally awake. How do you feel?" A doctor asked.

"W-where are my p-pups? Are they okay? Does Kacchan have them? D-did that guy take them?" I whimpered. "Hey hey hey, calm down. Your pups are okay, they're with Dynamight. You know him, Yes? Katsuki Bakugou? Who's Kacchan?" The doctor asked.

"K-Kacchan is K-Katsuki Bakugou.." I replied. "Okay okay, calm down. I'll give him a call and tell him that you woke up so that he and his mate can come by with your pups. Just continue to lay down." The doctor said. I nodded and laid back down. The doctor came back in and I looked at him. "He'll be here shortly, Midoriya." The doctor said. I could tell that Kacchan scared him by his facial expression.

I smiled gently and nodded. He also smiled and walked away from the room. "Some hero that person was...who was it again...?" I hummed then heard little feet rushing to me and smiled, knowing that it's Ainu and Taki. "MOMMY!" They cried, rushing in the room as I looked at them and smiled more. "Hey pups, are you two okay? That man didn't hurt you guys? Have your uncles and grandma and grandpa been taking care of you?" I asked.

They laughed and Kacchan and Ei who were now in the room, helped them up on the bed and they both immediately hugged me tightly as I hugged them back. "Mommy! We were so worried!" Ainu said. "Shh, it's okay, I'm okay." I purred.

"Hey Zu, how do you feel?" Kacchan asked. "Confused..." I said. I looked down at my pups and saw them hugging me in their sleep. I chuckled and held them closer and looked at the other two. "Who was that...?" I asked. "Sometimes I forget that you go right to point like me." Kacchan said.

I chuckled and nodded. "And that was the pups' sire." Kacchan said. "....Why would he hurt his own pup? Or.....try to at least." I said. "Who knows. He's a dumbass who fucked up and messed with my family." Kacchan said. "I thought everyone was a dumbass to you though-" I said. "Never said that other people weren't. Only people that aren't is my family." Kacchan said. "Cringy." I said.

A few hours later, I was allowed to leave the hospital. I just needed to take it easy for like 2-3 weeks. I was okay with that and I MAY or MAY NOT HAVE gotten a job at a café. Kacchan doesn't know and neither does Kiri. I bribed my pups since they found out.....somehow. I bribed them with soba and candy.

"What're you mumbling about this time-?" Kacchan asked as I jumped. "ACK! KACCHAN! Don't do that!" I huffed. "Do what? Not scare the absolute SHIT out of you. Yea, not stopping that." He said. "I'm telling auntie." He said.

I laid back on the bed and sighed. "What's wrong bro?" Kacchan asked as he closed the door. "I can't stop thinking about moms death..." I mumbled with knitted eyebrows. "Hm? What about it? You've never been this deep in thought." Kacchan said. "And I'm the dense one." I said as Kacchan snorted.

"I mean...., you ARE dense so-" Kacchan said. "NOT THE POINT!" I flushed. "It doesn't make sense...someone must've known the schedule of ours since my dad was already in jail. Someone knew her work pattern, knew I would wait and when I heard her car, would look out the window, see her smile one more time before they.....killed her with a bullet and injected her with something...but I didn't see and they were coming to me as well if I hadn't left..." I explained.

"Damn, you do like to observe. We'll hunt those bastards down. Don't worry Izu." Kacchan smiled. I nodded and got out of bed, heading downstairs with Kacchan. "Hey Kat! Hey Izu! Hope you don't mind but I let a few friends of Kats from middle school in! Tsubasa and Hayate."

"Hey Bakugou! What's the loser doing here?" Tsubasa asked. "HEY! LEAVE MY MOMMY ALONE!" Ainu said. "Ainu sweetie, mommy is used to this. I used to be quirklessit took time for body some time before it manifested." I smiled at her.

"PFFFT- QUIT TELLING THAT CHILD LIES! YOU'RE A QUIRKLESS LOSER!" Hayate said. "At least I have a heart and help people? I don't always bring people down unless they're villains. Unless they're a villain, I don't bring people down. Just because someone doesn't have a quirk, it doesn't make that person weak. At one point, we were all quirkless. Kacchan learned that and I'm glad he did, if he didn't, where would I go? My mother is gone, my father is in jail, and I have no siblings." I explained.

Tsubasa and Hayate were speechless, probably because of me defending myself and other possible quirkless people back then. "We...We didn't think about that and we had a stick up our asses." Hayate finally said. "Sounds like Kacchan with auntie." I said. I snickered when he lightly smacked me.

"We're sorry." The two males said. I looked at them and smiled. "It's okay! What happened in middle school, stays in middle school." I said. They smiled slightly and nodded. "What're your pups' names?" Tsubasa asked. "Ainu and Taki." I answered.

"Did you two tell the pups who that was?" I asked, looking at Kacchan. "Hell no." Kacchan said. "I'll tell them then. Ainu, Taki. Come here." I said gently. "Hah? What's going on?" Hayate asked. "You'll see." Kiri said.

The pups came up to me and I knelt down to their level. "Do you two remember the mean guy at the mall?" I asked. Taki nodded as Ainu huffed. "That man....was your daddy." I said as I watched there eyes widen. "B-But why would daddy want to hurt us mommy?!" Ainu asked.