Chapter 3

Izuku's POV:
Maybe this pup will have a nice life...I thought to myself. "Oi, Zuzu," Kacchan said. "Hm?" I looked at him.

"You okay? You spaced out for a minute." Kacchan asked. "U-Uhm, y-yes, I'm fine," I responded.

"I don't believe you but you're like me, stubborn as fuck. You remember the way to your room little bro?" Kacchan asked again. "Yup! Also, if you teach my pup swear words, I'll kill you Katsuki." I said and walked off to my room and got settled in.

A little while later, I was in the middle of a nap when a knock to my door came. I yawned and opened my eyes. "Yea?" I said in a sleepy voice. The door opened and Kiri peaked his head in. "Hey Izu, I didn't mean to wake you, I just wanted to see if you were hungry?" He smiled gently.

"Oh, no, it's okay, a nightmare was about to start anyway...Um, I'm a little hungry...not much..." I responded.

"Another one?" Kacchan asked with him and Ei coming in. I nodded. "Wanna talk about it?" Kiri asked. "It's always the same nightmare though...I try to take medication for it but it never works...it's nothing though." I said.

"Bullshit. And I miss auntie as well Zuzu...but, I'm sure she's watching over you. I can call the Old Hag so that she can come to spend time with you while me and Kiri are out doing hero work if you want. I'm sure she'd love to see you again." Kacchan said, making me smile a little.

"Or we could have a hangout day as well. With Denki and his mate. You remember them, right?" Kiri said. "Mhm. Denki is mates with Sero right?" I asked.

"Yup, that's right." Kiri smiled. "Hmm how about we invite all three of them? Have a hangout night." I suggested. "Ooo, I like that! I'll go ahead and call Denki. Kat, you want to call your mom?" Kiri asked Kacchan.

"Sure," Kacchan replied. Kacchan took out his phone and called his mom. "Here Zuzu. Why don't you tell her since you combined the two. You alright with that?" Kacchan asked.

I nodded. "I haven't spoken to her in a while." I giggled. Kacchan smiled and handed me the phone and was already calling her. I smiled in thanks and he sat down next to me, listening closely.

"WELL LOOK WHO CALLS FOR ONCE BRAT!" Auntie said loudly, making me whimper. Kacchan covered my ears but still heard him but not as loudly. "YOU DAMN OLD HAG, IT'S ZUZU!" He growled then uncovered my ears and held me close to him.

I put the phone near my ear again. "A-auntie?" I called. "Oh, Zuzu, I'm sorry. I thought it was the brat." Mitsuki said. "I-it's okay...d-do you wanna come over to Kacchan's?" I asked. "Of course! I'll bring food so you, the brat, or his lovely mate aren't allowed to cook!" Auntie said. "Kacchan wouldn't let me either way. The same goes for Kiri." I said.

"I'll tell the brat to let you cook tomorrow. Anyway, see you later Izu~ bye!~" Auntie said and hung up. I brought the phone away from my ear. "Soooo Auntie might be yelling at you Kacchan-" I chuckled nervously.

"Why's that Izu?" Kacchan asked. "So, Uhm, I told her that you or Kiri wouldn't let me cook either way and- uhm- heh, she's going to be telling you to let me cook tomorrow-" I said. "Dork. Don't worry, I can handle her. Course you know that. You might want to stay near Denki though. Don't forget, he's also an omega." Kacchan said softly.

I nodded and later on, I didn't get too dressed up but we made sure that Denki and Sero were here first. "I guess Mitsuki is going to yell." Denki chuckled then saw me next to Kiri. "Careful with him you two. No being too fucking loud." Kacchan said.

"Hm? I thought he was okay with loud noises?" Sero asked as Denki came over. And, since he's an omega, I guess he can sense another heartbeat in my belly. "I know why Sero," Denki said. "Why babe?" Sero asked.

"Can I tell him Izu?" Denki asked. I nodded slowly. Kami smiled and looked back to Sero who looked confused. "Well, since I'm also an omega, I can tell when something is growing inside another omega. Omegas have special bonds and for that to happen, you only to talk to the other said omega once then you can tell if they're pregnant or if something is just wrong. In Izu's case, he's pregnant. That's why Bakugou doesn't want loud noises." Denki explained. "Ah, haha, yea that makes sense," Sero said nervously as the door burst open.

I flinched and Denki quickly came over to me and Kiri while Sero and Kacchan dealt with Auntie. "Shhh, it's okay Izu. I promise. Mitsuki isn't going to harm you." Denki said.

"BRAT! YOU BETTER LET YOUR BROTHER COOK TOMORROW!" Auntie said. "OI, OLD HAG I'M NOT LETTING A DAMN PREGNANT OMEGA COOK!" Kacchan growled.

Auntie was quiet for a minute and then I smelt calming Pheromones. I was badly shaking so they all released more and I eventually fell asleep. No nightmares....please...

Heyo! Ah, yes, two chapters out today- I might work on chapter four as well! :D. Also, the next two or three maybe four at most will be focusing on Izu and how he deals with the pregnancy of a pup! You guys might get a gender reveal 👀.

AnYwAyS, I hope you all have a pleasant evening/morning/night and/or afternoon My Little Pups! 😽