Chapter 6

Izuku's POV:
Okay okay....this is bad...this is really really bad! You're probably wonder 'what is so really really bad?,' Right? Okay, well, Kacchan and Eijirou left the house around 20 minutes ago and my water just broke!

Oh, Denki! I need to call Denki! I thought to myself then quickly ran to my phone, calling him.

Phone conversation:
K: "hey Zuzu. What's up?"
I: "k-Kami! Code red!"
K: "did your water break?!"
I: "y-yea and k-Kacchan or Kiri aren't here!"
K: SHIT! Sero, let's go! We're going to take Izu to the hospital!"
S: "roger! Hang on Izu, we're coming!"
I: "p-please hurry..."
End of phone conversation

I hung up and whimpered loudly. Not even 10 minutes later, Kami had a baby bag ready and helped me to his and Sero's car.

When we were all in, we headed to the hospital. "Hang in their Izu...we're almost at the hospital.." Kami said. I whimpered again and when we arrived at the hospital just then.

Kami ran in, saying that I was giving birth. The nurses and doctors immediately brought out a stretcher and helped me out of Sero's car.

Harris had to stay back and they kept asking if I had someone I was staying with. "K-Kacchan...Eijirou..." I whimpered and they gave me something to help numb the pain.

Later, I guess Kacchan was called and so was Eijirou since they rushed into my hospital room. Though, the nurses and doctor say that only the mate can come in. "I-I don't have a mate..." I said. "Let. Me. See. My. Little. Brother." He growled. The nurses finally recognized them and let them through.

I had given birth to two beautiful girls. One with an electric blue eye and green eye and one with just electric blue eyes. "My little angels.." I smiled.

"And we get to help raise them," Kiri said. "Mhm. But, I think for the first half of the lifetime, the omega that gave birth will be most protective. So, if I snap at you or anyone, I apologize but I won't snap at Denki since the special bond also gives the other omega the mother instincts." I said.

"Hey, don't sweat it Izu. We know you won't mean it and you just want to protect them. Which one is which name you picked?" Kacchan asked. "Hmm, I was thinking for the girl with both electric blue eyes....Ainu." I said. "Which would make the other one Taki," Kiri said softly. I nodded. "That's right. If you two see Denks or Sero or both, can you thank them? They're the ones that brought me here."

"Of course Zuzu." Kacchan smiled. "Okay, you two, please let him rest. He just gave birth and is very weak, we'll put little cribs in here so that he knows his pups are safe." A nurse said. I purred to my pups and nuzzled them.

"Right. Come on Kit Kat, let's leave them to rest." Kiri said. I chuckled and watched them walk out. The nurse walked up to me and smiled.

"You'll be a great mother......in heaven." She chuckled evilly. I growled protectively, activating my quirk, a shield going around me and the pups. (Sorry, I forgot to mention that in his quirk chapter 😅) The nurse looked shocked and I growled at her, Kami bursting in with the other. "Zuzu, Zuzu what's wrong?" Kami asked.

I snarled at the nurse and growled once more before explaining. "She said that I would be a good mother in heaven." Kami came over and growled at her, activating his quirk as I held my pups protectively.

"Zuzu, it's okay...you know we won't harm your pups." I heard Kacchan say. "He's in protective mode, he'll think everyone but me are his enemies. I'll calm him down after I deal with her. For now, one or all of you get a higher staff member of this hospital." Kami said.

"Yessir." They all said and ran out. A few minutes later, an alpha that I assumed is her boss showed up. "What seems to be the problem?" He asked. "This nurse tried to kill an omega who just gave birth. Said that he'll be a great mother in heaven." Kami explained.

"Nurse Cider, is this true? Young man, please calm your omega friend." Kami nodded and came over to me, knowing I wouldn't hurt him, but he stayed out of the shield I had around myself and my pups. "Hey, izu, it's okay, calm down, none of them will hurt you. The kind alpha is dealing with the nurse. It's okay, you can rest, we'll ask if you can go home and take you to Kacchan's and Ei's house, okay?" Kami said.

I looked at him for a few minutes then deactivated my quirk. "I-I'm sorry...my mother instincts kicked in..." I said. "Hey, don't apologize, it's perfectly normal. You thought they were going to hurt your pups. But, deep down, you knew they wouldn't. Your mother instincts help protect not only you but your pups as well. It's perfectly normal and we'll stay with you guys for a while if your brothers are okay with that."  Kami purred soothingly.

"You two alright with that?" Sero asked. "I'm okay with that. Ei?" Kacchan said. "The more, the merrier!" Kiri smiled.

"Then, it's decided!" Kami said. "I'm alright with that, make sure he gets plenty of rest and that the only other person touching his pups is his omegan friend. He'll let you guys hold them when the time is right."

They all nodded and we headed home after we grabbed our things.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring...

Ah, yes, I have completed the chapter 😌. I would say I aPoLoGiZe to the ones I made CrY, but I regret NoThInG. Anyway, hopefully this chapter made your sensitive hearts happy- I mean that with love, I promise! Anywho, I'll see y'all in the next chapter! Stay safe, happy, and healthy My Little Pups! Have a pleasant evening/morning/afternoon and/or night! :D