Chapter 10

Before I start the story, I'm going to have a huge time jump. Ainu and Taki are now 4 years of age and it's around Christmas time. If you guys want to see the kiddos, let me know in the comments and I'll show them in the next chapter! :), also, Kirishima, Katsuki, Izuku, Taki, and Ainu are all at the mall. A little hint for ya. Anyways!, on with the story!

Izuku's POV:
Me, Kacchan, Kiri, and my pups were at the mall, buying stuff for Kami and Sero. Well the adults were, the pups wanted to come along. I chuckled as I watched them play with loving eyes. "Mommy!" Ainu laughed. I looked at her and her sister and hummed. "Hmm?" I asked.

"Mommy! I know what I want for Christmas! A daddy!" I smiled softly, picking them both up gently. "You two have a daddy but....but I'm not sure your daddy will want you two...nothing against you two! Don't worry, nothing against you two, your mommy got wasted off of beer, which is bad, don't do that, and made love to your daddy. However, when your mommy found out he was pregnant with you two, he was both scared and excited. Your mommy kinda knows your daddy but not really." I explained to them.

They listened quietly until I finished. "It's okay mommy. We all make mistakes, we just have to learn from them!" Taki said. "Hm, I don't regret my actions because I got you two but I know something will happen," I said.

The two giggled and ran off to play, making sure to stay in my sight. I heard footsteps then felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, you okay?" Kiri asked. "Hmm I'm okay....my pups wanted a daddy for Christmas sooo I kinda told them how they came to be..." I mumbled. "Well, it doesn't look and/or sound like they're upset. I heard what they said. Everyone makes mistakes, we just have to learn from them." Kiri said.

"Hey! Leave my sister alone!" I heard Ainu say. "Mommy!!!" Taki called. I growled and rushed over to my pups. "Put my daughter down," I said. "Mommy! This man is trying to take me!" Taki whimpered. "You don't look like their mother." A monotone voice said. "He is the pups' mother. Put. Them. Down." Kacchan said. I growled louder, which caused him to let go of my daughter. "Taki!" I said worriedly, jumping to catch her and when I had her, held her close to me as I landed somewhat harshly on my head. "Mommy!" My pups called.

"Zuzu! What the hell Todoroki!" Kiri said, lifting me a bit. "Mommy! Mommy! Please be okay!" Ainu whined. "You fucking idiot. You did NOT just try to drop your own damn daughter! MY NIECE!" Kacchan said. I whimpered and started to close my eyes. "No no no, izu cmon, stay awake, Kat! He's about to go unconscious!" Kiri said. "Shit. I'll call the ambulance. Damn Icy-hot bastard." Kacchan said as he fished out his phone, calling an ambulance.

Kacchan rushed over to us after he got off the phone. "Zuzu, come on, stay awake. It's okay, you'll be okay, I promise." He tried to reassure me.

The ambulance showed up fifteen minutes later, having a stretcher with them. "What happened?" One of them asked. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and closed them.

Kiri's POV:
Izu was lifted onto the stretcher, being rushed off as the pups clung onto me and Kat. We both picked one up, hoisting them on our sides. Kat explained what happened up to this point.

"And who's the omega that was rushed to the ambulance?" The paramedic asked. "That was my brother, Izuku," Kat said.

"We'll contact you when he is stable enough Dynamight." The same paramedic said. Kat just nodded and we glared at Shoto when they left. "Y-you are so mean!" Ainu whimpered.

"T-they're.....they're my pups...?" Shoto asked. "Not anymore. And to think Izuku was going to go to your place this week." I growled.

"I-I want mommy..." Taki said. "Shhh, let's go to uncle Kami and uncle Sero, Kay?" Katsuki suggested gently.

"O-okay..." they both said. "Don't ever come near my family again," Kat growled to him. I ignored him and focused on the pups, making silly faces. They watched me make them and giggled.

We got to the car and buckled the pups up, getting in and buckling in ourselves afterward. Kat started the car, backed out then drove off to the house.

We got back 20 minutes later and pulled into the driveway. I looked in the backseat to see the pups asleep and smiled softly.

I and Kat unbuckled ourselves and opened the car doors, closing them gently and opening the pups' car door and unbuckled them, picked them up, closed the car doors then I unlocked the front door, opening it for Kat. He nodded and walked in.

"Hey guys, where's Izu? He needs to get ready since he's going to meet with the pups' sire tonight." Kami said with a smile as I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"He's in the hospital because of that damn icy-hot. He dropped his own pup and izu caught her..he tried his best to stay awake and did so before the paramedics arrived. Shortly after they arrived, he went unconscious and the paramedic said that they would contact me when he was stable enough." Kat explained.

I knew Kami wanted to growl but prevented himself from doing so since the pups were asleep. I and Kat went upstairs and tucked them into their mother's bed. We tucked them in then left the room, closing the room door gently and going back downstairs and explained the whole situation.

Heyo! I finished chapter 10! I'm so proud of myself- anyway- I know this might've made some people sad but, don't worry! He'll be okay! I have plans for him but ye! Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter and continue to like it until the very end! C:

Anyway, I hope you guys have a pleasant evening/morning/afternoon and/or night My Little Pups! :)