Chapter 4

Izuku's POV:
I woke up with a jolt an hour later and looked around quickly. Once I realized that I was safe in Kacchans house, I looked on the other side of the bed and just saw that I slept alone. I sighed and heard voices. I groaned then remembered that Sero, Denki, and Auntie were here. I breathed in then exhaled, standing up and going to the open door and peeking out.

"He was going to tell you, Dumbass. You just hung up on him before he could. I'm worried about him though...." Kacchan said. "Why's that...?" Auntie asked. "Ever since Auntie Inko passed...he's had nightmares...it's mostly the same one... he saw her die in front of him...but when they do change, it's her blaming him...and it's not like we can just release his bastard of a father. Especially now that he's pregnant." Kacchan said. I peaked around the corner and saw Denki look at me. I looked down and backed up.

"Hey, Bakugou. He's up....I think he heard you say all that also." Denki said. Kacchan quickly got up and ran up the stairs and to me, kneeling down in front of me. "Zuzu, did you....did you hear that?" Kacchan asked.

I nodded. "I-I'm sorry K-Kacchan.." I said. "Shhh, it's okay, I didn't know you were awake. I thought Ei was with you. Was he in the room?" Kacchan asked. "K-Kiri wasn't on the bed so I assumed that I was alone. I....I had a different one...I-it wasn't about mom..." I said. "Do you want to talk about it with us? You can sit by Dunce Face." Kacchan asked. I nodded and saw Kiri come rushing out. "Oh Zuzu, there you are. Phew. You alright?" Kiri asked.

"He had a different nightmare so he's going to explain it to us and sit next to Dunce Face," Kacchan said. "Oh, alright. It's okay Izu, none of those nightmares will come to life, you have all of us and many others to protect you." Kiri said. I nodded.

Me, Kacchan, and Kiri went downstairs and when I was in arms reach, Kami pulled me down next to him. "Izu...you alright? Did you have a nightmare?" Kami asked gently. "A...a different one.." I said. "A different one? Brat, I thought you said that it usually the same one and that it rarely changes?" Auntie said.

"I did say that. Izu, it's okay, just take your time and don't try to rush okay?" Kacchan said. I nodded. "I-it was a-about.....m-my father...h-he got of jail early a-and came to me, k-knowing that I was staying with Kacchan...h-he t-took me f-from them...to an a-abandon building a-and kicked m-me I-in the stomach o-over and over again....I was begging him to stop..w-when I e-eventually escaped from him....I-I immediately went to the hospital, t-they said that m-my pup w-w-was..." I whimpered. "Shhh, calm down Izu...did he kill your pup in the nightmare..?" Kami asked. I just nodded and clung to him.

"The bastard. I know it's the nightmare but I swear if he comes anywhere near my property, I'll blast him to hell." Kacchan said. "Shh, calm down Zuku. He can't get you...he even tries to get near you or any of you, Auntie will protect you. But, knowing the brat, he'll defend you guys as well." Auntie smiled.

I whimpered lowly but nodded. Denki petted my hair and I purred, leaning into the touch. "He okay Denks?" Sero asked. "Yea, I can tell his heart rate is going down to a normal pace. He can't be stressed like this....not only is it not good for HIM....but....it's not good for his PUP either..." Denki said.

"I can understand that. The poor kid. He shouldn't be dealing with this...I wish he could just forget what happened in his childhood with his mother being killed...maybe then he wouldn't have nightmares...." auntie said.

Now, I'm four months in and I'm staying with Mitsuki for the time being but Denki does visit from time to time. Like, today, he's coming to visit but I'm on 'bed rest' according to auntie but they don't know that I still have nightmares....I just said that they only come once in a while. "Izuuuuu!" I heard Kami. "Kami!" I smiled. He burst into the room and I saw Kacchan for the first time in a while. "Hi, Kacchan! How's the hero work?!" I asked.

"Tiring. How about you Izu? How're you feeling?" Kacchan asked. "Tired but that's not anything new." I giggled.

"Have you found out the gender yet?" Kami asked. "Nope, I'm going with auntie tomorrow to find out the gender..if I'm being honest, I'm pretty nervous..." I said honestly.

"Ah, don't worry about it. I'm sure the pup will be healthy as a pup can be! I wish I had a pup. Eh, one day when me and Sero aren't so busy with hero work." Denki said.

"Yea, don't give up Denks...your time will come, I promise." I smiled. "Thanks, Izu!" He giggled. I nodded at him then looked at Kacchan who's been awfully......quiet.

"Kacchan? You okay?" I asked. "Why are you lying about your nightmares Izu? I know for a fact that they don't come every once in a while." Kacchan said.

"I.....I just don't wanna worry you all..." I said truthfully. "Zuzu, that's our job, as your family and friends, to WORRY about you. You don't need that stress of those damn nightmares plus, being under the stress of being pregnant, not wanting to worry us. The pups sire possibly finding you. It's too much stress for any omega but especially a pregnant one. Have the nightmares gotten worse?" Kacchan asked.

I sniffled and whimpered, nodding. "H-he gets m-more violent....m-more b-brutal...s-sexually harasses...makes m-my pup w-watch me d-die....makes u-us both w-watch m-m-mom die...makes me watch h-him as he beats m-my pup....m-makes m-my pup watch m-me get b-beaten up.." I whimpered.

"Shhh, Zuzu, calm down, your heart rate is going up, take a deep breath. In....and out....in.....and out. See, that's better. Now, listen to me, that. Will. Never. Ever. Happen. Okay? Me and the rest of us will protect you and that pup, I promise." Kami said. I sighed and nodded, smiling a bit and hugging them both, thanking them as well.

"Don't thank us, Zuzu."

Heyo! I made a longer chapter, I know- I'm surprised with myself as well- aNyWaYs- I hope you guys enjoyed this update! Next chapter will be the reveal of the gender! So, stay tuned My Little Pups! I hope you guys a pleasant rest of your evening/night/morning and/or afternoon! :D