Chapter 5

Izuku's POV:
Okay...today's the day I find out the gender...I'm so scared...shoot, I have to remember to take deep breaths...like Kami and Kacchan said...in...and out...okay, that's better. I thought to myself over and over again. "Izu, baby, you ready?" Auntie asked. "Y-yes auntie," I replied, standing up with her help.

"T-thank you, auntie.." I said sheepishly. "Don't thank me Izu, I'm happy to help." She responded. She helped me out of the room and down the stairs, then, finally, out the house and into her car on the passenger side. I already had had my phone out so I went to the group chat conversation with me and the other male's asides from Iida.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kiri 💖/ Kacchan 🤬🤯/ Kami 🌩⚡️/ Sero 🧋📼/ Izu 👼🥺

Izu 👼🥺:
soooo- I'm sure y'all know what day it is- 😅

Kiri 💖:
Oooo~ you're going to tell us the gender, right?! 🥺🥺🥺

Izu 👼🥺:
Mmm Nope. I'm going to leave it a surprise for ALL of you. Except one. :3

Kacchan 🤬🤯:
Losers- except my brother and mate- I'm mostly scared of Izu-

Izu 👼🥺:
Hehe, ^^.

Kiri 💖:
that right there, that scares me-

Kami 🌩⚡️:
IZUUUUU GOOD LUCK! I'm sorry for being late- SeRo AtTaCkEd My NeCk 😭😭

Sero🧋📼:
I- KAMI- I don't wanna die by him! 😰😰😰.

Kacchan 🤬🤯:
idiots.

Izu 👼🥺:
That's okay Kami! And thank you! Sero. You hurt my best omega friend, I. Will. Rip. You. To. Shreds. 😇😇

Kami 🌩⚡️:
thank you Izuuuuuu 🥺🥺🥺.

Kacchan 🤬🤯:
shouldn't you be at the place now Izu?

Izu 👼🥺:
Oh, uh we are, we're just waiting for my name to-....be called-

Kiri 💖:
Oof- right as I get back- anyway, I'll figure out who you tell! Good luck bro!

Izu 👼🥺:
No, you won't- but thank you, you guys!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
When my name was called, Mitsuki helped me up and we went to the back where they ran several tests (I don't know, I've never been to it so I'm winging it- 😅) then when the tests were done, I laid down in a bed and they put cold liquid on me. The lady asked me few questions before she asked if I wanted to know the gender. "Y-yes, please. Auntie...don't tell anyone but Kacchan. I want to leave it a surprise for the others." I said, looking at her.

"Of course pup." She smiled, nodding. "It looks like here that you'll be having girls. Congratulations." The female doctor smiled. I smiled as well even though I was panicking on the inside. She told me to get cleaned up and I'm assuming that auntie is telling Kacchan. I cleaned myself up and walked outside the room with Mitsuki, thanking the girl before I did though.

"I know you're panicking Izu. It's okay to feel scared but if you want you can also tell your brother-in-law. Do you want to see your brothers?" She asked. "Yes please, auntie." She smiled and nodded. We got to her car and after we were both settled in and buckled, she backed out and we drove to Kacchans place.

When we pulled in, Kacchan came running out to us. When auntie parked and turned off the car, Kacchan opened my door and gently put his hand on my stomach. "A girl?" He asked.

"Two girls Kacchan," I said. "Two? You're- you're having twins?" He asked. "Y-yea..." I said.

"Old hag, I'm taking him off your hands. Me or Kiri will stay with him until he gives birth to the kids. We'll continue to look after him as well." Kacchan said. "You sure brat?" Mitsuki asked.

"Yea, I'm sure. Izu, is it alright that I tell Ei?" Kacchan asked. "Mhm. I just don't want the other two to know." I said. "You got it Izu." Kacchan smiled.

When we entered his house, Kacchan made me sit down on the couch. "Soooo what's the gender?!" Kiri asked.

"He's having twin girls." Kacchan said, "but don't say anything to Soy sauce or Dunce Face." He added. "Got it!" Kiri smiled.

"Ooh, I can't wait for them to be born! Kami and Sero are gonna be surprised!" Kiri said.

Now, eight, almost nine months in, both Kacchan and Kiri refuse to let me leave the house alone.

"Hey, Zuzu, you feeling alright?" Kiri asked. "Hm? Oh yes, I'm just waiting until they'll arrive within the next two or three more weeks." I replied. "Kacchan at work?" I asked.

"Haha Yea, he's at work," Kiri replied. "Mm, I've already decided names for the little ones." I smiled. "Oh? What names did you decide on?" Kiri asked.

"Well, I was thinking Ainu and Taki." I smiled. "Interesting...what do they mean?" Kiri asked. "Heh, well, Ainu means Goddess of Fertility; human-like. And Taki stands for Plunging waterfall." I replied. "You want nothing but the best for your pups, huh?" Kiri smiled "haha, you could say that. I'll take care of these pups with the help of you guys and others." I chuckled a little.

"Oi, Ei. You Reuther Zuzu?" Kacchan called. "Yea. Why?" Kiri called. "I was just wondering. You alright Izu? Any pain?" Kacchan asked. I giggled and shook my head. "Haha no, Kacchan. I just got done telling Kiri what the names I picked out mean." I smiled. "Ah. Ainu and Taki right?" He asked. "Yup. They're the ones." I replied.

"Izu's always had a way with names, Ei. You'd get used to it after a while." He chuckled. I felt two kicks at the same time, chuckling. "Looks like they're awake." I smiled. "They both kicked?" Kiri asked. "Mhm," I replied.

Heyo! I've returned and posted a chapter again! I'll post another one as well! Ooo I'm so excited to see his pups being born! Abjdbdbdbdnbdbd- sorry- author-Chan got carried away- aNyWaYs- I hope you like the chapter and the gender names I picked out! Even if you didn't get the gender right, that's okay! Cause you never know, izu might fall pregnant again!

AnYwAyS, until next time My Little Pups, stay safe and happy. Have a pleasant evening/morning/afternoon and/or night! :D