Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

********

"That's the weirdest thing anyone has ever said to me" she says smiling "well, it's the truth you have very beautiful eyes but your nose is my favorite and I'm not taking that back" I said once more and she laughs "well thank you kind sir" she says sweetly and I smiled at her.

It was currently 9:25 pm and we were still at the restaurant, Alianna told me more about herself and her childhood and I got to know lots more about her she has a younger sister named Haley, she also has all her education that would be relevant for her to be a fashion designer which I think is great. With all I know about her she's just perfect absolutely quintessential.

The waitress came to clear the table while we were still in our conversation before she spoke "excuse me" she says shyly and we both looked at her "uhm...will t-that be all, c-can I get you anything else?" she asked looking from me to Alianna "some fresh fruits please no kiwi or peach" I told her and she nods looking at Alianna "I would love some ice-cream please" she told the waitress with a smile as she nods with a smile and walks away and I look at her with a smirk.

"what?" she asked blushing "nothing I just thought you wouldn't eat ice-cream at this hour" I told her shrugging "I could, beside you do owe me ice-cream" she says sassily and I smirked at her "that I do my love" I said as our treats came.

Alianna got chocolate chip ice-cream while I got all the fruits of my interest. And we started at that and half way through we spike up another conversation about our Xander and Alex. I gotta be honest about those two and I think they'll last I don't know a lot about Alex but from what I've seen and what Alianna has told me I do see them going places. I know Xander all too well and he seems happy so I believe their relationship will make it.

We were making fun of them both when I remember my little gift I got for her, so I waved Kyle over and he gave me the red gift bag and I place in front Alianna on the table.

"here, this is for you" I told her "you really didn't have to you know" she says blushing "I wanted to and no you can't refuse it, so go a head" I told her so she pulled the red box from the bag and looked at me suspiciously while I watched her. She untied the red knot and open the box to the iphone I got her "Nathan..." she says softly looking surprised "I can'-" she was about to say before I cut her off "no you can and you will" I said firmly " well...thank you" she says sweetly.

Once we were finished I decided it was time to head home so I waited for Alianna to get her purse after I had explain once again why we didn't have to pay the bill.

We got to the car and I open the door for her and she got in and I walk to the other side and got in as George started the engine and pulled out the parking lot with Kyle and that other guy behind us.

Alianna scooted closer to me and lay her head on my shoulder and I absentmindedly started to soothe her hair "did you enjoy our first date?" I ask and I could feel her nod with her hot breath fanning over my neck as she moved.

"I think I wanna keep you forever" I told her honestly and she looked up at me before speaking "then I'm all yours" she says before I capture her sweet plump lips in a long, hard and passionate kiss.

Once we broke for air she smiles at me shyly with her cheeks extremely red so I pecked her lips in one last kiss. She returned her head to it spot on my shoulder and I continued to pet her hair.

You'll never leave babygirl I won't allow it....I thought looking side ways at her. She is the true definition of perfect, a living goddess if you will... she's every man's dream person she's all gold inside and out and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else.

By the time we got to the house Alianna was asleep in my arms I had to shift her so she wouldn't get cramps. "baby...we're home" I said softly shaking her and she turns and hid her face in my jacket while clutching my side.

I gently lift her up so I could move, I got out of the car and walk to other side, I open the door and she was still soundly asleep so I picked her from the car bridal style and walk to the door, one of the guards there opened it and I walk in. The TV was on so I figured Sofia was watching it so I went there.

She saw me and stood cheerily "hello mr. Vanghn " she greeted walking forward "hi...there's 200$ in the top draw there take it" I told her referring to the table beside the floor lamp "uhh t-that's a bit m-much sir" she says stuttering "Sofia take the money and go" I told her with a demanding tone as Alianna sighed in my arms. She walks over to the drawer and got the money them grabs her bag and phone from the couch, "I'll be on my way now" she says and I nod.

I walked up the flight of stairs and went to my room, I got in and lay Alianna down as she moved around getting comfortable. I took her shoes off and got one of my shirts from the closet, I carefully remove her dress as to not wake her and I honestly don't know why she's sleeping like this or maybe she's just worn out, she must be extremely tired. After her dress was off I put my shirt on her and let her under the covers.

I walk to Zaiden's room to see him just as asleep, so I kissed his head and gently close the door after leaving. I went down stairs and to the kitchen, I got a bottle of water and went to the living room where the tv was still on so I got the remote and switched it off before walking upstairs back to my room.

I got there to see Alianna in a little ball clutching the covers she looks all so innocent and I love it. I went to my closet and got a grey sweat pants and changed into it before going to bed, I got in beside her and pulled her closer to me until she settled on my chest I kissed her head and was staring at the ceiling for who knows how long before all darkness consumed me.

_____________________________________________

A//n

Sorry for the long one...hope you enjoyed ❤

Thank you all so much for voting💛💙

Love y'all

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤