Tenth step: Syrum

Miss Sofia held my hand tightly.

She dragged my whole being outside the hospital. I didn't even know what happened.

But since we're both outside already, I decided to follow her plans for now.

It's currently 6:15 am. A sizable amount of people are already outside and exercising, or walking.

The fountain is finally functioning.

It automatically opened at six am.

The sky is already at the peak state, even though it's still early. The work of the digital dome.

The light reflected off the surface of the water, creating a unique light projection on the water.

The artificial trees started to fall leaves, leaving pieces on the stone path.

I relaxed my mind, observing every changes that happened.

Miss Sofia beside me is also looking at the scene, even though her aura is different than the usual.

"What do you want to do? I've had enough of fooling around. I'm still full myself."

I glanced at her, not intending to look at her eyes.

Though I admit, this persona of miss Sofia right now is more dangerous than the previous two combined.

If not for my larger amounts of sanity preventing me from thinking irrationally; I would have long fallen in love with this girl.

"I don't know."

Miss Sofia looked up at the sky and muttered.

My heart twitched.

A sudden rush of irritation went through my brain, forcing me to accept it.

"What do you mean I don't know?"

I asked her calmly.

My masked poker face returned slowly.

Miss Sofia looked at me, smiling mischievously.

"Hee hee~ I don't actually know. I just suddenly want to go outside. Don't you want to?"

She whispered softly inside my ears.

The tone bordered on gentle, and seductive. Rattling my heart again to skip a beat.

A heavier rush of irritation went through my mind, forcefully calming my heart.

I blinked.

"Hmm. That's also might be okay. I don't want to be bored inside that silent hallway anyways."

I shrugged.

It's true, I will be bored in that silent hallway, if I don't use my phone, and just wait there.

"Why don't you try playing with me then~?"

Miss Sofia poked my sides coquettishly, a smile on her face.

I looked at miss Sofia beside me.

I can't feel her mature aura, or her gentle manner of talking.

All I can see right now is miss Sofia acting like a child in need of attention.

Although it irritates me that she acts like this too much. I know it's a different persona from the original.

I don't even know who's the original persona.

"I have the time. What game should we play?"

I asked her, calmly.

I took out my phone, clearly hinting miss Sofia to stop what she's about to say.