Twelfth step: Chat history

Entropy: Okay. So what happened?

Michelle: What do you mean?

Entropy: You know? Adventure and everything!

Michelle: I'm not having an adventure. I just went to the hospital.

Entropy: Okay, okay, I get it. 'It's just treatment.' something like that, right?

Michelle: 'It's not something like that.' it is literally something like that. Nothing more.

Entropy: What about that girl then?

Michelle: Just an escort.

Entropy: You're suspicious you know.

Michelle: You're the one suspicious.

Entropy: How did I become suspicious? Don't change the subject.

Michelle: I'm not changing the subject.

Entropy: I know you tried. I've known you for a week, but I can tell if you're trying to change topics.

Michelle: Meh.

Alex0012: Although she might look like the dumb girl next door, she's surprisingly smart in some ways.

Michelle: I guess that's also that.

Entropy: I'm not a dumb girl!

Michelle: Maybe you're not.

Entropy: What do you mean maybe? I'm a growing girl!

Michelle: Yes. Growing in a direction I'm very concerned of.

Entropy: Hey!

Alex0012: Stop teasing her John.

Michelle: I'm serious.

Entropy: Wait really?

Michelle: Yeah no. I'm not.

Entropy: Please stop looping the conversation around.

Michelle: Should I?

Entropy: What.

Michelle: Yep. I'm stopping.

Alex0012: That would be for the best.

Michelle: ...

Alex0012: ...

Entropy: Okay we get it, we have all moved on. Why are you guys silent? You don't have to type ellipses you know.

Alex0012: I'm bored. I'm stuck in this activity the organization gave.

Michelle: What about it?

Alex0012: It's a weird activity. I'm tasked to write letters that the picture shows me. For 2000 times.

Entropy: Oh! I know that one. That's something that you call captcha in the previous era!

Alex0012: Captcha?

Michelle: Yes. It's something like a verification barrier of the old times.

Entropy: Yep! John here is right. Captcha is spread throughout the internet before. Until they found a new verification barrier this era, of course.

Michelle: You're about to experience the agony of our ancestors throughout their years.

Alex0012: Seriously?

Michelle: Yes. It's famous for its hard and bizarre letterings, frustrating even one of the most patient man in history.

Entropy: The last one would be an exaggeration, but the first one would be a fact!