"I'm looking forward to the first time I dance at Carnegie Hall." Mike added to the countless answers from the group.

"I just want a song." Tina shrugged, as everyone laughed.

"I'm looking forward to watching my dad make a difference in Congress." Kurt said proudly.

"I'm looking forward to being friends with all of you for the rest of my life." Rachel smiled softly, at the whole group.

"I know this sounds silly, and the peanut butter was really amazing, Mr. Schue, but do you know what I'm looking forward to?" Rory asked, as the teacher, and the group turned to him. "Winning at Regionals."

"Yes." Lexi smiled, wiping her tears, and clapping and cheering along with the rest of the New Directions. They eventually all stood up to engulf each other in a group hug, and Lexi knew that that group of special people would be in her life forever. She had no doubt.
--------

"And now, let's meet our judges for the 2012 Midwest Regionals!" The announcer said

"And now, let's meet our judges for the 2012 Midwest Regionals!" The announcer said. "Deputy Zoning commissioner Melba JAckson-Wright! President of the Ohio Plumbers Union Local 109, Mr. Harl Beindorf! And Central Ohio's number one late-night horror movie host..."

"No..." Sam whispered, as Lexi turned to look up at him. She chuckled fondly, when she saw a smile forming on his face.

"Svengoobles!"

Sam and Sugar immediately stood up, and cheered for the guy, as Lexi hid her face over her hand, laughing, as she pulled Sam back down. She allowed him to talk her ear off about his obsession and love for this guy. She nodded, trying to catch everything that was coming out of his mouth, leaning closer so he could whisper, as the first group took the stage.

"And now, from Westerville, Ohio, the Dalton Academy Warblers!"

--------
Lexi sat at a mirror backstage, as the New Directions were preparing to regroup, before going on to perform their numbers.

"Hey, Lex, are you doing okay?" Sam asked, as he approached her.

"Yeah, I am." Lexi nodded in assurance, as he pulled her up, and wrapped her in a comforting hug.

Ever since Lexi had told the group about her struggle, and suicide attempt, Sam had not left her side. He refused to, and was adamant in making sure she was safe, and comfortable. Lexi was very grateful for all the love and support.