CHAPTER 35-ENDING

Jisoo's POV

Today is my wedding day!I'm so excited!I'm not nervous though.I'm secured!

"You should give me a granddaughter,son."Dad joked.I smiled.

"Sure,dad.How many?"We laughed together then the wedding organizer called us to go at the church so we went there.I was at the altar and there the nervousness travelled at my body.Shoot.Damn.

"I'm nervous too when I got married.Thats normal."Seulgi said and laughed.He's my best man.

"Shut up,dude."Soon the wedding ceremony started.Every visitors entered,then my lovely bride.Damn she looks so hot and beautiful.She walked at the aisle together with her dad.They reached the altar so I held her hand.

"Take care of my daughter because if you don't,I'll kill you.You know me Kim."Mr.Park said.

"Noted."I said with a smile.I went at the altar together with my bride.The priest talked and we replies.Finally,the vows.I go first.

"I never thought that you'll still marry me after all the flaws I had in my life and even I hurted you a lot you're still there.And here you're marrying me.Whatever happens,let's stay by each other's side,arasso?Thank you for loving me and being there in the hardest time of my life.Thank you because you never left me and from the very start of my life you've been there.Whenever I need you you're there.Thank you for everything.Thank you for coming in my life.Words can't express how much I'm grateful to have you by my side.I love you so much,love."Then,it's her turn.

"I thought you'll never love me back.You're my first love and I'm grateful that you'll be my last.Thank you for not giving up on me.We have been through a lot,love.And I'm happy that those troubles made our love for each other stronger.I'm sure that whatever struggles will be facing in the future,we can do it.Thank you because you fight for me.Thank you for everything,Jisoo.Thank you for coming in my life.I love you so much."

"I now pronounced you husband and wife.You may now kiss the bride."I leaned in to kiss her lips.

"You're now officially Mrs.Kim."I said.

"And I'm happy to be Mrs.Kim."She said.Shes officially mine!

-

A year later...

"Ah!"I groaned as I was kicked out from our bed,my back falling at the floor."Love why did you kicked me?!"I shouted.

"Why are you shouting at me?!"She shouted back.

"I-I'm sorry love.What do you need?"I asked.Its just 2 am gosh.

"Pizza."

"What?Where would I get pizza this time?"

"You should get me that's what our baby wants!"Ahh.I forgot.Shes four months pregnant damn it.

"Yeah."I stood up and get my jacket.

"Wait I'll come with you!"

"No need,love.Just stay here.Its dangerous outside."

"You better let me come with you or else I'll divorce you."

"What?Why?"

"You'll just flirt outside so I'll come."I just sighed.

"Fine."We both walked outside and ride my car.We drove at the city just to find her pizza."Finally!"I said as I saw a 24/7 pizza house.I was about to went off when she stopped me."Why love?Something wrong?"

"I don't like pizza anymore.Ice cream!"I sighed once again.We tried to find this pizza house for half an hour and she doesn't like it anymore?Her cravings are really weird.

"Okay."We went to a convinience store and she got a chocolate ice cream,half gallon.We sat at a table and she started to eat.My eyes were about to close but I need to keep it open.I just watch her finish her food.

"I'm really sorry,love.You're having a hard time because of me."She said.I held her hand and smiled.

"It's okay,love.You're having much more hard time than me.You're carrying our baby and that's pretty hard.And of course I'll do everything for the both of you."She smiled.

"Thanks love."

-

"Hey oppa what are you doing here?"Momo asked me when she found me at the couch.She now lives with Dad and Jin hyung.

"She kicked me out last night.She said I cheated at her dream.You what are you doing here?"

"She called me to come over.She said she misses me."

"Momoring!"I heard a shout.My wife.She clinged to Momo and rolled her eyes on me.Oh wow."Let's go!I cooked jokbal for you!"

"Thanks Chaengie!"

"You told me you'll cook kimchi fried rice for me?"I asked her.

"Cheaters don't deserve my service.Lets go Momoring!"She said and they left me at the living room.I just slammed myself at the couch.Argh.

-

"My son's crying?"Dad said as he saw me looking at my daughter at the nursery.I quickly wiped my tears.

"Can't help.Shes too precious.Look at her."I said proudly.

"Yeah.My second grandchild.Pretty sure Junkyu will be very happy to see her.He always talk about the princess in Chaeyoung's tummy."Dad said and chuckled.I smiled.

"Junkyu adores Ryujin much."I said.

"Ryujin?"

"Yeah.Thats the name we want for her."We saw that the nurse was taking my daughter."Wait where is she bringing my daughter?"

"Calm down,Jisoo.She'll bring your baby at your wife's room.So let's go there now?"I nodded and we went at Chaeyoung's room.

"Hi love.How are you feeling?"I asked.

"I'm fine now,love.Where's Ryujin?"

"She'll be here soon."I said with a smile.And after few minutes the door opened with the nurse holding our baby.

"Here's your daughter,ma'am."The nurse said."I'll be back to get her in 2 hours."The nurse said and left.Chaeyoung was carrying the little baby in her arms.I smiled.This is what perfect life looks like to me.

"She's beautiful."Chaeyoung mumbled.

"Yeah.Sleeping in the couch and waking up in midnight is worth it."I said and laughed.

"Oh Lisa's calling.Guess Junkyu is excited."Momo said.She went to us and we saw Junkyu at the screen.

"Papa!"

"Hey,bud.Our little princess is here now."I said and smiled.He giggled.

"Hi witle pwincess!"He said."I wuv you!"He said and kissed the screen.How adorable.Wait.Its not Lisa who's holding the phone.Then who?

"Your daughter is beautiful,Soo."It's Jennie!

"What are you doing there?"I asked.

"Spending time with Junkyu and Lisa."

"Don't tell me you two are.."She smiled.

"Yeah.Dating."She said.

"Congrats!I'm happy for you."

"I'm happy for you too."I smiled.Finally.The picture of perfect life I want is here now.

-THE END-

Thank you for reading this book!I hope you enjoyed it.If you know the ship 'RyeJi',I'll be writing a 3-5 part story of them tomorrow.Its like a sequel of this book.Thank you again for all the support!I love you!