CHAPTER 19-WITHOUT YOU

This is the day.The day that they'll all come back at Seoul.They are all settled now at the yacht.Jisoo was seating beside Jennie,on the other side was Chaeyoung with Chanyeol and Taehyung then the DahMo couple standing and looking over the sea.He was stealing glances at Chaeyoung from time to time.He wants her,but he knows they can't be.He has a responsibility to fulfill.

"Do you want something?"He was cutted off on his daydreaming when Jennie talked.

"N-Nothing I'm fine."He just said and looked over the sea.After few hours of traveling they finally came at Seoul.He looked over Jennie who was asleep in his shoulder."Wake up Jennie."He said making the younger wake up.

"We're here already?"

"Yeah."They went off the yacht and for the last time,he took a glance at Chaeyoung then they ride at separate cars.

"Oppa you look more handsome."Momo told her brother.

"I'm really handsome,Momo."She clinged to her brother.The Kims,Jisoo,Taehyung and Momo were seated at the back while Jennie and Dahyun ride a separate car.

"I miss you so much,oppa."

"Me too."

"Eh?I thought you can't remember anything?"

"Uhm..I mean my heart..it's telling me that I miss you too with Taehyung."

"Ohh.Okay."In the other car,Dahyun was driving and Jennie was at the shotgun seat.

"Something's really going on.."She whispered.

"What is it?"Dahyun asked.

"Jisoo was acting wierdly.Seems he knew everything.I feel like he doesn't want my presence and I caught him looking at Chaeyoung."

"Noona,he stayed with Chaeyoung for quite long while and I can't blame him if his still adjusting.Gave him some more time."

"Yeah.Right."On the Park's car,it's been so quiet.neither Chanyeol and Chaeyoung have the courage to talk and the atmosphere was really weird because they were like strangers in each other.

"Please feel comfortable,sis."Chanyeol finally spoke up.

"Ah...uhh sorry."She just said.

"I'll make sure that will be back in our old relationship.You know many people were waiting for you.Specially Mom and Dad.They miss you so much."She just nodded.They finally reached their home.They went off the car and went inside the house.

"Chaeyoung!"Mrs.Park ran to hug her daughter."I miss you,my daughter."The older woman said between her sobs.

"My precious princess."Mr.Park said and hugged her daughter."I'm glad you're alive."

"Chaengie!"Someone called.Who else?Park Jimin."As soon as I heard that you'll be back I went here.I'm your friend and maybe you can't remember me."

"Yeah.."She feels uncomfortable and she just sighed.This is her real life and she needs to be used to it.

-

2 weeks.2 weeks had passed and yet it feels like long year for Jisoo.Its been hell for him without Chaeyoung.He's back being a CEO.Jennie have been a good wife.A really,really good one.She cooks,cleans the house and they always went home together.He drops her off to workd and also picks her up after work.As for Momo,she took a job at the company so it won't be boring for her.He stood up from his swivel chair.

"6pm."He told himself and went off his office.He ride his car and went to Jennie.The girl gave him her usual gummy smile.

"Chu!"She hugged him.

"Let's go home?"

"Okay!"

-

In Chaeyoung's side,the two weeks have been fine for her.Except moving on,of course.As her memories drifted back,she also remembered her one sided love for Jisoo.Maybe it's time for a real moving on now that she have a fiance to marry soon.For company,as usual.Shes now at a café,spending time with her friend Jimin.

"I'm telling you the guy I met is really insane!That guy at the meeting was so cold and rude.I don't like him."Jimin said and Chaeyoung laughed with his exaggerated moves.

"You'll be fine.I'm pretty sure about that."She says.

"Well I hope so."It's night already,as she noticed.Just in time her phone rang.Its Jaehyun.She quickly answered it.

"Hello,Jae?"

"We're meeting at the bar today right?Don't tell me you forgot it."

"Oh gosh I'm sorry!I'm really really sorry.I forgot."

"It's fine.Are you coming over?"

"Yeah of course."

"So I'll be expecting you okay?"

"Yeah I'm on my way.Bye!"

"Bye!"She turned the call off.The eye smile Jimin has was changed in to a frown.

"That Jaehyun again?"

"Yeah.I need to come over."

"Why is he always ruining our moment?"He whispered,almost inaudible.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Okay mochi I need to go.I'll just meet you again."

"Okay.Bye take care."She left the place and went at Jaehyun's bar.

"Hey Chaeng!"The guy called so she went there.

"Hi."

"Come seat."She sat beside the guy."Here.Drink."

"I don't drink."

"Come on just a little."With the guy's persuasion she finally drinked.Not once,not twice but thrice!

"Ugh.."She felt her head aching so she stood up and went at the restroom.She vomited.Well sh isn't really used at drinking strong alcohol.When shes about to went out,someone cornered her."J-Jaehyun?"

"Time for the real deal."The guy said and attacked her neck.

"S-Stop!Help!Help!"The guy was eager so he put his hands at her mouth to muffle her screams.

"Don't scream and just enjoy."He we about to kiss her again when someone came and punched him hard at the face.Chaeyoung fell on the ground as she felt weak.

"You punk!Don't you dare touch her pervert!"Then she felt the guy carried her.Who is he?