CHAPTER 17-I SAW YOU

Third Person's POV

Jennie,Dahyun,Momo,Chanyeol and Taehyung finally came at the beautiful island.

"Wow.This is really amazing."Momo spoke.

"Dad chose a good place."Jennie said.

"Yeah.."Three men went to them.

"Annyeongahasayo.We're the staffs here ladies and gentlemen.You must be Mr.Kim's guests?"

"Yes we are.I'm Dahyun Kim.This is Jennie Kim,Hirai Momo,Park Chanyeol and Kim Taehyung."Dahyun spoke and one of the men look over in a paper.

"Yes it's all of you.Follow us."They helped them with the baggages then went at a house,much like a rest house.Theres small huts around too.

"So we have 3 rooms here.Each room can accommodate two people.So how would it be?"

"Maybe Taehyung and I will gonna sleep in one room.What do you think bro?"Chanyeol asked.

"I'm good at it."

"I'm gonna sleep alone.Pretty sure Dahyun will sleep with his girlfriend."Jennie said.

"Are you sure you'll sleep alone,noona?"

"I'll be fine,Hyunie.Lets just enjoy,everyone."

"Okay!"

"So tomorrow you can accommodate at the water activities.You can swim tonight if you want."One of the staffs said.

"Thank you but maybe we'll just do everything tomorrow.We're all tired."

"Okay have a nice night."The staffs left and they picked their rooms.She fixed her clothes and looked over outside.She saw a couple walking together making her jealous.It made her miss Jisoo even more.Little did she know,one of the couple was her lost husband.Jisoo and Chaeyoung have this routine to watch sunset everyday since the day they got together.

"You can't get enough of the sunset."Jisoo mentioned.

"Because it's so pretty!Just look at it!Gosh I'm in love with the sunset."Chaeyoung said.

"More in love there than me?"Jisoo asked and acted sad.

"Of course I'm more in love with you.Dont tell me you're jealous with the sunset?"She said and laughed.

"Maybe?"

"You're really crazy."

"Crazy for you."

"I know."

"I hope you know that I love you so much."

"I love you as much too,Jake."Jisoo smiled and kiss her girlfriend's forehead.He looked at her,examining her.He was so much happy and he is assured to himself that he's deeply in love with the girl.

"It's getting cold.Lets go back now."

"Okay."They walked together,hand in hand going back at the house.

-

The next day Jennie and the squad gets ready for the water activities.

"Momo and I were going to ride jet ski.How bout you?"Dahyun said.

"Chanyeol hyung and I decided to scuba dive."Taehyung said.

"How about you,noona?"

"Just gonna swim."

"Really?Then you'll be alone."

"I'll be fine you doesn't need to worry about me.Have fun.I'll have fun too."Jennie assured everyone.After eating breakfast the squad fixed themselves to go to their destinations.Taehyung and Chanyeol first went off for scuba diving and the next was the DahMo couple.

"Lets go!"They leave already.Jennie put her two piece bathing suit on and went outside to swim.Just for the moment,the ChaeSoo couple were going to swim too.

"I'm excited but I don't know how to swim."Chaeyoung said and chuckled but her boyfriend just laugh at her."You're mean."

"Sorry,I can't help it love.I don't know how to swim too so maybe will be there at the shallow part?"The brunnette guy said.

"Okay.But I'm shy."

"For what?"

"Mom gave me a two piece bathing suit gosh!"She said.

"I'm sure you'll look hot and sexy."She playfully slapped Jisoo's arm.

"Pervert!"

"Just kidding.It'll be fine,love."They went at the seashore.Chaeyoung removed her bathrobe revealing her perfect body.Jisoo suddenly looked away and gulped.

"Jake are you okay?"

"O-Of course I'm p-perfectly fine.Its just..hot.Yeah it's so hot."He said and removed his shirt."Come love let's go swim."They went at the water and he was guiding the girl.They sank at the cold water.

"It's cooling here."

"Yeah."Jisoo noticed some guys looking at his girlfriend so he protectively wrapped his arms around Chaeyoung's waist.

"This isn't a good idea."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung just laughed at him.

"You're cute."

"I know."Meanwhile Jennie was having this second thought on not swimming.She still have this trauma after what happened.She just shrugged.

"You can do it,Jennie."She chanted.She walked at the water and finally relaxed.She swam and enjoyed herself with some guys drooling over her and approaches her but she turned them down.So she went away from them,feeling herself alone.She suddenly felt that she can't move her feet.

'Gosh.Cramps!' Her mind told her.

"H-Help!"She shouted as she slowly sank at the water.Jisoo heard that shout,so he looked back.He saw a girl drowning.

"Love stay here.Someone needs help!"Before his girlfriend could even respond,he went away.He saw the girl so he helped her.He went off and brought her to the seashore.He looked at the girl.

'No way.'

He laid her and pumped her chest,hoping the girl to wake up.

"Wake up..please wake up.."He chanted.He went near her,gaping her lips and kissing her to let the air flow in her body.People started gathering around.Jennie slightly opened her eyes.

"J-Jisoo.."Just when Jisoo is assured that people will help Jennie,he sneaked out,leaving the girl.