CHAPTER 4-UNREADABLE

Jisoo's POV

I'm at my work today.I can't focus well after the argument I had this morning with Jennie.Thats why we rarely talk with each other much.Because we often end up having a fight.Then the next days we'll act like nothing happened.I was lost in my thoughts when the door opened.

"Chaeng.What are you doing here?"I said when I saw her.

"Mr.Kim,you're treating me a buffet,remember?"I laughed.

"You didn't texted me that it's today."

"But it's an agreement!"I smiled when she's being childish again.

"Yes I know.Fine.I'll just finish this and I'll treat you."

"Yay!Thanks Jisoo!"She said and sat at the couch.The door opened again.

"Taehyung."My half brother but we're in good terms.Just like Momo.My dad's really a punk.He's married with my mom and cheated two times!But I don't blame my siblings though.

"Hi hyung.Ohh Chaengie.When did you got home?"

"Hi Taehyungie!I just got home two days ago.I'll have a coming home party tomorrow night.I'm expecting you to come over!"Chaengie said.Ohh.I remembered it.She told me when we're at the mall.Her brother arranged the party.

"Of course."

"Why don't you two go date?You look good together."I said teasingly.

"Jisoo!"

"Hyung!"

"Why?My brother's handsome and Chaeng's gorgeous why don't you try?Oh look at my brother he's blushing HAHAHA-ah!"Chaeng threw a pillow at my face!"Yah!"

"Shut up punk!"

"Sorry.Taehyung come with us.I'm out for lunch with this chipmunk come go with us."

"I told you stop calling me chipmunk!"

"I can't help because you look like one."She threw me a pillow again but I dodge it."So Taehyung,you'll go with us whether you like it or not."

"Yeah,hyung.I don't have any choice either."After finishing my work I stood up and go with them.I pushed them to sit with each other.I sat in front of them and we ate at a buffet restaurant.What do I expect,this Chaengie is a monster eater as usual.Taehyung steal some glances to her.I can absolutely say that he likes her.The way he looks at this chimpunk was the way I look at..nevermind.We finished our lunch.

"You two I need you both at my party tomorrow,arasso?"

"Arasso."We went back at our office.

"So why are you here earlier?"I asked Taehyung.

"About that hyung dad said he'll send you at the province observation next month.He's planning to put up a business at a province since the needs there was necessary thus there's only few establishment there so it would be great."Aish.That man is really greedy.

"Okay."

"The Parks will send someone too as well as JD's company(Jennie's company).So you're wife will also be with you.I don't know about the Parks if will send Chanyeol hyung or Chaeyoung since she's also there."

"If it's Chaeng,you'll come with me.Its your chance!"

"Hyung what are you saying?"

"You like her,obviously.Go before someone else get her!"He just laughed.What?I'm serious here!

"Hyung you're unbelievable.Haha.Gotta leave now.I have works to do."

"Okay see you."

-THE NEXT DAY-

We still aren't talking to each other.Well it's a normal thing between me and Jennie though.I got home and wore casual clothes.I left my room and about to leave the house when she called me.

"Jisoo."I looked at her.

"What?"

"Can I come with you wherever you're going?It's boring."She said.I see.Shes really bored.

"I'm just going to a friend's house.A party."She suddenly acted cute.What the heck is wrong with this girl?Is she sick or what?

"Please!I'm so bored and Chahee's bar is close today."Ohh.Thats why.

"Fine."

"Yay!"She jumped like a kid and went to her room.After 10 minutes she went back in casual clothes.

"Let's go."We went to my car and drove at Chaeyoung's house.We came there."We're here."I spoke.

Third Person's POV

Jisoo and Jennie entered the house and Chaeng greeted them.

"Jisoo you're here.And..you bring your wife along."Chaeyoung said,trying hard to smile even it gives her pain in her heart.But she knew she doesn't have the right.Jisoo isn't her property.

"Yeah.Is it okay?"

"Of course."They entered the house.Taehyung was also there.Jisoo sat at the couch along with Chaeyoung and they talked and laughed together.Chaeyoung's parents aren't there,they left to go at Japan to finish some businesses.Unknowingly to them,there's two people who aren't pleased at the situation.

"Do you have beer here?Or soju."Taehyung asked.

"Just ask Chanyeol oppa.He knows where it is."

"Thanks."Taehyung left.Jisoo was shocked when someone held his arm and laid her head at his shoulder.Its Jennie!He looked at her giving her a what-are-you-doing look.Jennie just shrugged and continue to cling at him.Jisoo continued to chitchat with Chaeyoung but Jennie's gestures didn't escaped Chaeyoung's eyes.Chaeyoung tried hard to keep up and ignore it.

"I'm gonna go to restroom first.Where is it?"Jennie asked.

"Just walk straight there,and you'll see two halls.The one at the left side."

"Okay thanks."Jennie said and left the two,making Chaeyoung sigh in relief.After a short talk..

"I'm gonna get us soju.You want one?"Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah."Jisoo responded.Chaeyoung stood up and about to go to kitchen when she heard something at the comfort room's hallway so she looked at it.She was so shocked to see Jennie with someone,making out.

"Yah!"Chaeyoung shouted that made the two startle."How could you do this to Jisoo?!"Chaeyoung angrily said.Shes so furious,jealous that Jennie have Jisoo who was so perfect but at the moment,she was disgusted because of what she have seen.Just when she's about to shout again Jisoo came.Jisoo was about to fix something with his shirt at the comfort room because Taehyung accidentally threw soju on him.

"Stop it,Chaeng."Jisoo said.

"Gosh Ji you're wife's cheating on you!"

"I'm going home.Come Jennie let's go home."

"What?!Jisoo are you idiot or what?!"

"Whatever you say or call that."Jisoo said and pulled Jennie outside.Chaeyoung was still shock.How can someone hurt him?