CHAPTER 3-REALITY

Chaeyoung's POV

"Kim stop it!I told you three bottles only!"I shouted at Jisoo as he grabbed another bottle of beer.Yeah we're at the bar and I don't know why.He just told me we should hang out.

"Please don't stop me I want it!"

"No way!You're alcohol tolerance is low punk."

"I want more!Please let me..I just wanna forgot the pain.."Tears started to flow from his eyes that made me worried.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"I know for long that she hates me and she's having an affair but it still hurts me much.Its so painful,Chaeng."He said while pointing at his chest.

"Jisoo.."

"I never wanted to be with my brother that day that he died!I wish I didn't talked to him that night and just married Lisa!Maybe it's better right?Maybe she won't blame me!"I looked at his state.I pity him.He's indeed a dork but he hides a lot of pain inside his heart.I hugged him.

"You'll be fine.I'll be here."I assured him.

"Why did I fall in love how did I fall in love with her?!"I felt pain in my heart but I just ignored it

"It's not your fault."I coo him.He fell asleep in my arms.I asked the bouncers to help me bring him at his car.I looked for his ID and I saw his address.I brought him there."Ugh you're such a pain in the ass when you're drunk."I groaned as I put him at the sofa.I got his shoes of and get a towel and basin with water.I removed my bracelet and put it at the center table.I pulled my sleeves up and got my hand and the towel at the water.

"Jennie..stop hurting me..it hurts..so much please stop.."I looked at him and he seems dreaming.I wiped his arms then his face.I looked at him intently.He's too precious.He doesn't deserve to be in pain.I kissed his forehead.

"Why did you fall in love with the wrong person?"I asked as a lone tear left my eye.

Jisoo's POV

I woke up.Argh my back hurts.

"Why am I sleeping at the couch?"I asked myself.I was drunk last night.Maybe Chaeng brought me home?I got my phone out of my pocket.She leaved a text message.

From:Chipmunk

I cooked breakfast for you.I also left the medicine there for your hangover.

To:Chipmunk

Thanks,Chaeng.

From:Chipmunk

Thanks?Thats not free!You should treat me a buffet!

I laughed.Shes really indeed Foodsé.

To:Chipmunk

Alright.I'll treat you soon.

From:Chipmunk

Thanks!

I ate breakfast and went to work,as usual.After work of course I got home.Hayst.

Jennie's POV

I got home since I don't wanna hang out with Jackson anymore.Maybe I'll just dump him soon?I don't like him anymore.I reached the house by 10pm.The house is quiet already.Maybe he's asleep.I sat at the couch and opened the television since I'm not yet sleepy.I'll wash up later before going to sleep.My eyes caught a bracelet at the center table.I got it.

"This is definitely not mine.A YSL bracelet?This is definitely not Jisoo's.Its a girl's bracelet for sure.Did he..brought a girl here when I'm away?"

-

The next morning I woke up early to see him.I barely have slept because of the freaking bracelet argh!I saw him who just finished cooking.

"You're here already?"

"Yeah.I came last night."

"Okay."He sat at the table.I sat too and we started to eat.

"Did you brought a girl here?"I asked him.He looked at me.

"Huh?"I placed the bracelet at the table.

"Who own this?"

"My bestfriend.She came here last night.She brought me home after we went to the club because I'm drunk."

"You drink?!"

"Of course.Not always."

"Did you..did something here?"He laughed.

"No.Even you're cheating on me I won't cheat on you."

"What?"

"How's Japan?I think you enjoyed there."He said.How..how did he know?!"Maybe you're wondering how did I know about it.I know you always cheat on me.I know you hate me but why do you always hurt me?I guess you're enjoying."He stood up."I lost my appetite."He said and left the table,leaving me dumbfounded.